The COVID humbug thread (2021 edition)

I think one of the points is that they didn’t need to take away the freedoms in the first place.

It’s a great program to maximise profits and replace democracy with biomedical tyranny - take away everyone’s freedoms “for your safety,” instil massive fear amongst the general population, mandate jabs, and then you’ll be “free” again!

Yay! :laughing:

4 Likes

The fuel shortage was caused by the media.

BP had TWO stations close early which then made headlines and frontpage news. The media fed the panic, which caused the selfish to go and start filling up jerry cans and then normal people decide to stock up before the selfish horde it all (along with their toilet paper).

Even fuel truckers have gone on record to say there isn’t a shortage and they’re getting just as many shipments and it was only BP that had issues.

The lying press caused the panic buying.

2 Likes

Media beat ups? Lying press? Who wudda thunk it :wink:

2 Likes

Watched some interviews yesterday.

Why are you waiting in line?

Because everyone else is.

Dumb fucks

2 Likes

Like the panic buying at the start of the pandemic.

A few morons start panic buying, then everybody else sees the need too because they know morons will take more than they need.

It’s always either the fat, lazy scrubbers who don’t go anywhere anyway, or the entitled middle-class, middle-aged Karens who load up three cars topped up and an extra five jerry cans in their shed “just in case”.

Then, normal people join in because they won’t be able to get any otherwise.

How does this make any sense, Biden is here saying 97~98% of the country need a vaccination before the country can go back to normal, yet according to the Covid states for the USA close to 44 million people have contracted the virus, which is quite a bit north of 10% of the population with natural immunity. Covid stats

My apologies if this was covered before, this just doesn’t seem to make much sense.

1 Like

I suspect this is another “nudge” to get people complying with the Grand Plan. The logistics meltdown has been brewing for months. It was not just foreseeable, it was inevitable. There’s absolutely no way TPTB have been caught by surprise. This was deliberate.

See that picture that slawa posted in the funnies thread? The Tesla driving past the queue for fuel? The UK is supposedly planning to go to all-electric vehicles in 2030(?) which will result in yet another ecological meltdown - probably, again, with deliberate intent so that they can create another crisis to be “managed”. But it seems to me that a fuel scare is exactly what’s needed to get everybody buying electric cars.

To be clear: I’m a big fan of electrically powered transport infrastructure, but that is absolutely not what they intend to do.

3 Likes

It was caused by those who control the media.
The media is their mouthpiece.
They have their dirty mitts in everything. You only seem to be able to see some of this.

1 Like

Regarding electrifying the UK:

If we replace all of the UK vehicle fleet with EVs, and assuming they use the most resource-frugal next-generation batteries, we would need the following materials:
• 207,900 tonnes of cobalt – just under twice the annual
global production;
• 264,600 tonnes of lithium carbonate – three quarters of
the world’s production;
• at least 7,200 tonnes of neodymium and dysprosium –
nearly the entire world production of neodymium;
• 2,362,500 tonnes of copper – more than half the world’s
production in 2018.
And this is just for the UK.

And China have cornered the market on neodymium (and all its pollution) I believe.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: COVID Mischaracterisations

It’s absolute fecking madness. It basically amounts to “let’s cause a complete ecological catastrophe and enlist China to help us do it”. Either they know this, and it’s all part of the Plan; or they don’t know it and they all belong in a secure institution for the safety of all concerned.

The explanation is technically correct, but it’s hardly a ringing endorsement for getting vaxed. And I notice they’re not releasing any detailed information about the people who died (age, comorbities) etc.

Funny how Americans are still claiming “99% unvaxed”.

1 Like

Has anyone been following what the FDA in the US did with respect to NAC? I’m just hearing about it from a questionable source, and my google searches don’t give me a clear answer.

From what I can gather, the FDA has sent out warning letters to people selling supplements with NAC in it because it could be indicated as a treatment to Covid.

Good points:

1 Like

Been available for thirty years as a supplement. But they suddenly realized that it wasn’t classified correctly after it was reported that it could help with covid. Apparently you can’t get it on Amazon now, but it is still available other places.

It was reported by all the YouTube fitness channels.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: From coronavirus

This is the part I don’t get:

Cybersecurity analyst Ritesh Kotak said he was shocked but not surprised to hear users’ information was exposed.

Isn’t shock stronger than surprise? So how do you be shocked without being surprised?

Whatever. Humans gonna human.

Lightning, or as you may refer to it, the High Voltage Never-Hit-Twice Death Zapperooni.

1 Like

Contrary to popular belief, it does strike twice. But yeah okay. :slight_smile:

The 48-year-old had worked on Covid patrols in January, the court heard, and so would have known the appropriate formal terms regarding potential breaches.

A former boyfriend had given evidence that Everard was “savvy and streetwise” and would not have entered a car with a stranger except “by force or manipulation”, Little said.

“The fact she had been to a friend’s house for dinner at the height of the early 2021 lockdown made her more vulnerable to and more likely to submit to an accusation that she had acted in breach of the COVID regulations in some way,” he told the court.

I suppose a wrongful arrest is easier when there’s no need to, say, plant contraband. :cactus:

1 Like

We knew there was a huge risk with lockdowns that people would put off doctors visits and that cancer diagnosis and treatment might be disadvantaged,” Professor Dorothy Keefe, the chief executive of Cancer Australia, said.

With an estimated 150,782 cases of cancer diagnosed in 2021 in Australia, Professor Keefe said it is possible between 10,000 to 20,000 cancer cases may have been missed, or undiagnosed.

Oncologist at Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, Michael Boyer, said concerns for patients missing a cancer diagnosis were that “two to three years from now people will have much more advanced disease”.

1 Like