🏏 Cricket

I’m not sure I can condone the bowling dished out to Smith . Hmmm … of course I want to win ,but this is cricket . Dichotomy,sigh . Sad to hear he is not going to bat . There is a right way to win . Exciting to see such fast balls but something bothers me . Not sure how the rest of you feel about it .

Were any laws broken? Should bowlers bowl just one short ball in a test over? Was Archer bowling unfairly fast?

I played cricket one year in school because all me friends did it
We were bottom of the ladder and I was bottle m of the team. Bloody borijgm. I got 1 run all season
I still hope we win the game think gh

1 Like

I accept all of those points . However , sometimes it makes me uneasy :smirk:

De Archer boy sure is fast :scream:

Archer was just bowling fast. That’s what he does. West Indies pace bowlers did it for years, in the 1980s …Marshall, Holding, Garner, Roberts. They scared the living shit out of the English batsmen. They where unplayable at times.

Ha… I remember those days . And the immortal commentary, “
The batsman is Holding the bowler’s Willy “ in another match .

1 Like

Smith chooses not to wear the neck protection because he thinks it restricts his batting. What can the bowler do?

Cricket has suddenly become very entertaining again . Of that , I am sure . Umpiring decisions seem erratic though

The bloody batsman sure loves willies

In this series, for sure. Some umpiring shockers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXsfEdJ_G5w

1 Like

I can’t link on my phone, but the Holding Boycott over…

“England have taken a few positives from this.”
Yeah, they didn’t fucking lose. Well done!

2 Likes

MLB better

Atlanta Braves to win it all this season

6/45 is pretty impressive bowling from Archer , I have to say . Just hope Roy doesn’t go too soon . @jimipresley has got to be entertained at last :slightly_smiling_face:

Interesting tidbit Piers Morgan is a yuuge cricket fan did you know that?

Why’s Moron playing with an orange?

There’s a bastard in my family… at Headingly. Has anyone watched it? Is it the pitch or just England?

I want a refund. And I didn’t pay anything, sigh. :wall: