The Daily Show & Colbert Report Online!

If you liked South Park online maybe you’ll like this: tinyurl.com/6y966o

Granted, they haven’t released the entire library so its not as cool…

It’s great to meet someone on this forum who is a fellow member of the Colbert Nation. I’m glad they started putting up the full episodes online. I was getting tired of just seeing the short clips on Comedy Central.

I salute you my good man for spreading the gospel of Stewart & Colbert.

nice link, thanks.
I’m a fan, too.

naijeru, that’s a very welcome link! Thanks, man! :slight_smile:

Wow, that’s awesome. When colbert had o’reilly on, that’s just about the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Or his dance-off with Rain

Even though I am not a ‘stoned slacker’ (anymore), I still enjoy these great programs. It’s how I stay connected with the news in America.

To get upto date episodes of loads of TV check out hulu.com/

I watch the daily show, well err… daily

[quote=“Connel”]To get upto date episodes of loads of TV check out hulu.com/

I watch the daily show, well err… daily[/quote]

Ohh, I should also add, it requires a US IP address… I don’t have a problem with it as i use our works VPN. I believe there are other tools online to achieve the same.

Dance off with Rain. Classic.

Saw show while back in NY, he was interviewing a nyc congresswoman with the distinction of representing a district partly in Manhattan (ultra-rich residential constituency) and partly in Queens (industrial working class.) To make a long story short it got around to involving a breast pump and was pretty funny. Thanks for link, was hoping to find way to see more.

WOW…like now I can get the real news man…not like that Fox news man…like thanks dude!

[quote]The Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland conducted a thorough study of public knowledge and attitudes about current events and the war on terrorism. Researchers found that the public’s mistaken impressions of three facets of U.S. foreign policy — discovery of alleged WMD in Iraq, alleged Iraqi involvement in 9/11, and international support for a U.S. invasion of Iraq — helped fuel support for the war.

While the PIPA study concluded that most Americans (over 60%) held at least one of these mistaken impressions, the researchers also concluded that Americans’ opinions were shaped in large part by which news outlet they relied upon to receive their information.

As the researchers explained in their report, “The extent of Americans’ misperceptions vary significantly depending on their source of news. Those who receive most of their news from Fox News are more likely than average to have misperceptions. Those who receive most of their news from NPR or PBS are less likely to have misperceptions. These variations cannot simply be explained as a result of differences in the demographic characteristics of each audience, because these variations can also be found when comparing the demographic subgroups of each audience.”

Almost shocking was the extent to which Fox News viewers were mistaken. Those who relied on the conservative network for news, PIPA reported, were “three times more likely than the next nearest network to hold all three misperceptions. In the audience for NPR/PBS, however, there was an overwhelming majority who did not have any of the three misperceptions, and hardly any had all three.”
[/quote]

thecarpetbaggerreport.com/ar … 00714.html

Of course, IIRC you also get a lot of your info from WorldNetDaily

worldnetdaily.com/index.php? … iew&pageId
Claim: Dead Bigfoot stored on ice
WND PHOTONETDAILY
Claim: Dead Bigfoot stored on ice
Hunters promise to release pictures, DNA evidence of Sasquatch creature