The Daily Wire

It seems that The Daily Wire is engaged in an effort to create a space for people who aren’t entrenched in leftist ideology to have a voice. I’ve seen bits and pieces of this over the last year, but I saw today that NBA player Jonathan Isaac is partnering with them on a book due out in May.

After Run Hide Fight was seen as having a problematic position on gun control and school shootings, The Daily Wire distributed the film.

They got more actively involved in movie making, producing a thriller which I won’t be watching:

After Gina Carano was fired from the Mandolorian for asking people not to demonize others, The Daily Wire started making a movie with her…apparently another thriller named Terror on the Prairie.

As Forumosans saw and endlessly debated, The Daily Wire’s investigative reporters broke the VA school bathroom rape story which may have swung the governor’s election.

It seems they are making a full-on expansion from being a conservative opinion site to being a developer of cultural works.

Regardless of what you may think of their political leanings, I’m happy to see an alternative space being developed where the canceled and non-leftists can have a voice.

2 Likes