The Donald J. Orangeman Possible Future Legal Trouble Thread

I thought that news might tickle your fancy @mups, a suggestion for your alarm clock music in the morning.

As someone who wants lists of Trump supporters made so they can be hunted down and fired from their jobs, the Bolsheviks would be proud of you. Surveillance state and an intelligence community that targets its enemies just like the KGB does, super duper great for you. Pravda media that acts as the mouth piece for the intelligence community with the super bonus feature of suppression of dissident thought, excellent.

It is what it is, we always knew what they had in store for him, this is from 2016.

Didn’t know that about you, cool.

Just repeating what you already stated on the forums, I was a little worried I might have been over stating things, your “cool” response would seem to indicate your tacit approval.

Grand juries are meant to be convened in secrecy, as usual the immediate illegal leak to the Pravda media who act as a mouthpiece for the state apparatus to facilitate a wrap up smear. I bet the thought that this was illegally leaked never even entered your mind. Now that it has, I doubt it registers as a concern either.

Your determination to distract from a relevant story I posted by making it personal, is duly noted.

As is your determination to consistently mischaracterize opinions I’ve been crystal clear on in the past. I can see how determined you are too, because like always, you do not, and cannot bring quotes to reflect your misrepresentations.

I personally think this approach makes you look weak, but that’s one opinion.

If you want to go on about how the justice system in the US is rigged and deep state, you can do that, and I can deal with it, without inaccurately attributing things you’ve said (because I don’t need to make stuff up to make a rebuttal). And there’s not even a rebuttal here to be had from you, I literally just posted an article of fact. :grinning:

If you want to believe people are coming for YOU, you can think that too, but it ain’t me. Personally I don’t think anyone is.

I prefer to just respect the findings of a legitimate justice system, whatever facts/evidence it shakes out and puts on display.

Have a nice day @mick!

Me? They ain’t coming for me, you said on numerous occasions you would try to get Trump supporters fired from their job, do you really need me to go back and quote you? This is who they come for after “normalization” has taken place.

1 Like

You could quote me saying what you characterized if it existed, but you can’t. Post, or do not post, there is no try. :sweat_smile:

I’ve been pretty clear on my stances regarding my legal rights to hire and fire people based on political stances (including the fact I wouldn’t tolerate politics promotion in the workplace from either side of the spectrum).

This is all very boring though and off-topic, thanks to you.

Do you think the system is rigged and whatever is found of Trump is not legitimate?

I ask because you seemed to be willing to accept the court findings of all the Trump voter fraud cases put before it (that were thrown out).

Is that part of the same justice system, or a different one? Just curious where you stand on the state of the US justice system.

Are you saying when peoples information is publicly available, in such things like donations to Trump you haven’t advocated for people going after them, contacting their employers and trying to get them fired. Cos , I think I might make the effort to go back and dig that one up.

I strongly believe the intelligence community and law enforcement should not be a tool for the political class, show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.

Pretty sure they can do that to almost anyone.

A crime is committed and the police investigate a crime. Not the other way round. The other way round is what banana republics and despot dictatorships do, I don’t know, maybe that’s right up your ally.

I’ll continue to ignore no quotes, not taking your goosechase off-topic bait, sorry, not interested in repeating myself if you can’t pay proper attention first time around either.

Not answering the question.

Very good. Do you believe the opposite is happening here. Do you have any evidence that it is?

I do know you can’t help but devolve to personal attacks, one more time. Oh well, never change.

3 Likes

It is, if you investigate people looking for a crime, you will always find one, doesn’t mean that the crime isn’t a crime.

Oh, what crime is being investigated?

This is what I take issue with is people like you can’t call out the political targeting of people like Gen. Flynn who they went after for a bullshit violation of a never enforced law (the Logan act). Or selective targeting of people who may have violated FARA laws that usually are ignored or result in a fine but are levied with tremendous veracity and stiff sentences for political rivals.

While at the same time looking at people like Clinton who deletes 30k emails while under subpoena and can’t say “that is wrong” you can’t look at Biden and his sons dealings in Ukraine honestly instead say “he did nothing wrong” or “there is no evidence” when there is a ton and cheer on the pravda media as they bury stories about his sons laptop. Going so far to ban anyone from taking about it on social media.

Well, there are no charges of yet, of course. Common sense says the Trump org. is being investigated for tax fraud though, especially with the once-civil case now morphing into criminal investigation, alongside the other criminal investigation.

Lots of talk about Weisselberg? being a key witness here, whether or not he’ll flip.

Of course NY has all the Trump tax returns they need already for the investigation.

Happy to let the evidence come out, if/when it does.

This segment from CNN is disturbing. First they are talking about how they are going after Allen Weisselberg, Trumps accountant, targeting him and looking for something they can find to use to turn him against Trump, that’s bad but then Anderson Cooper asks with a straight face are they going after his son, are they going after other family members of Allen Weisselberg.

That’s what Andrew Weismann did, he went after family members of Michael Cohen and Gen Mike Flynn to get leverage over their target who they hoped could be used to get to Trump.

“Have they gone after his family yet?” That’s some straight up mafia type shit right there.

1 Like

So? I guess you’re still a Trump fan. And a CNN hater.

“So?” :joy: You guys are killing me. That’s not how the law is supposed to work. I’ve never described myself as a fan of Trump, I find his way of talking to be annoying to be honest, constantly repeats himself which is boring as fuck and says the same thing over and over again and I’ve condemned his overly inflammatory rhetoric.

But it is true I haven’t lost my mind to a delirium of hate towards the guy which apparently qualifies me as a Trump fan by those who have.

Who, Trump?

Yeah, I sometimes used watch an interview, although these days I don’t bother, not for at least 6 months, but he would say the same stuff over and over, stuff he repeated in his last interview which he repeated in the one before, just makes you want to tune him out.

I mentioned elsewhere I was watching a Clapton interview and he was debating the benefit of lockdowns, we had that debate in the UK, but because his kids are in the US they started calling him a Trump supporter and tried to ostracize him from the family. That’s what I don’t get he had an opinion which just happened to align with Trump on one issue and the family thought a reasonable response would be to ostracize him. That’s compactly insane.

Maybe you’re more of a Tucker guy?

lol no, it’s how criminal justice has worked for quite some time now.

This whole thing where you act like law enforcement using leverage to turn small fish into bigger ones is ‘disturbing’ continues to be hilarious though, thanks.

I admit it’s probably disturbing to those who have committed crimes. The secret is, if one hasn’t committed one, and evidence has not been laid out in front of them, one can’t be leveraged. :brain:

It’s not, the way it works is a crime is committed then you try to find the ones who comitted the crime, not the other way round.

With this going after the Trump organisation, it seems they hit a dead end and said, hey lets go after the accountant maybe we can dig some dirt up on him and use that to turn the guy on Trump, then it’s Anderson Cooper who suggests, how about going after his family, the accountants kids or wife who have nothing to do with anything and certainly are not suspects in a crime.

That is not how law enforcement works, except in tin pot dictatorships and 3rd world countries

I think you’ve lost sense of reality.

Since when did investigating people who are not suspected of doing anything wrong, not involved in the company you are investigating become a good idea to target in the hope you might dig some dirt on them to use as leverage against the father who you hope to leverage against someone else?

I don’t think it’s me that’s lost sense of reality, if you think this is how law enforcement works you are grossly mistaken this is morally wrong and I would sugest it is you who have lost a sense of propriety.