The Durham Investigation Thread

I’d wager voters are more unhappy with the constant nonsense the Democrats pull out of their assess right after their last pile of shit failed miserably.

… with turtle Mitch.

I assume you mean the Mueller report, which confirmed Russian election interference attempts, and also said more or less Trump obstructed justice, but couldn’t be criminally charged because of DOJ guidelines. That failure? :rofl:

2 Likes

The IG saying he found no political bias and there not being bias are two different things. It’s not the IG’s job to determine guilt. Or even if someone should or shouldn’t be charged.

He says so at the hearings. I’m not really interested on left leaning talking points, Ive heard them and seen them dis-proven over and over again for 3 years straight, when my position has been proven correct, and has not changed since the beginning.

Russia collusion was a hoax, the media pushed it for years. FBI abusing the FISA system was a fact, the media claimed it was a hoax for years. The only part which is my opinion, is the media knew the whole time. I actually think the media is smart. The people who keep believing them, I got my doubts about them.

Just more hot air for TV, treating voters like morons. All talk no action, like Devin Nunes CNN lawsuits.

Start beating your jungle drums!

He also said he didn’t know if people in the FBI were politically motivated to make all those egregious “mistakes” or not. But you somehow misheard that.

I might trust the MSM to report correctly on the outcome of a cricket match. Unfortunately honest objective reporting is hard to find, it’s the exception rather than the rule. Reporters seem discontent to report the news, they have become activists and want to tell you how to interpret the news.

Wow he doesn’t know something…oh wait, I guess in Republican land this means guilty as charged. :rofl:

He was saying basically he’s not in a position to comment, once again I need to explain. So boring man.

Obstructed “justice” in an investigation which cleared him of wrongdoing. I wonder why he didn’t want them wasting their time investigating? Oh wait, it’s because it was a politically motivated stunt that was proven false and built on faulty information.

It doesn’t mean innocent, as you’ve falsely claimed.

1 Like

Person: I’m not going to comment
Republicans: We got immmmmm! Get da cuffs Billy!

We get it, this is the best they (you?) can do.

Everything I said was in the report, is in it.

The strategy, we get it. Take every non-nugget and try to milk it to voters as something. As I said, always talk, never action. Because for action you need this stuff, it’s called evidence. :sweat_smile:

I wonder how much Trump pays Barr to compensate him for wrecking his career or pension.

1 Like

Heard the one about Barr being Trumps personal lawyer? MSM does a hell of a number on peoples perceptions.

I guess he will get his family Christmas party for a discount and claim it as expenses.

1 Like

Please be honest. Horowitz said he didn’t know whether there was bias or not. That doesn’t mean there was no bias. It is reasonable to infer bias based on the fact that overwhelming number and scope of the mistakes went in one direction and from public statements. This doesn’t mean that bias has been proven, but it certainly isn’t debunked. Try to engage this honestly.

1 Like

I don’t think @mups gets just how bad and abhorrent the Democrats behavior has become. Just watch this and imagine you are a fair minded moderate. Hell even in my case I want to like the left leaning parties, but they have me running for the hills.

2 Likes

Dear lord man…the origin of the investigation was not politically biased. That HAS been established.

Trump’s own guy is Wray, he nominated him. Go argue with him.

We identified at least 17 significant errors or omissions in the Carter Page FISA applications, and many additional errors in the Woods Procedures. These errors and omissions resulted from case agents providing wrong or incomplete information to OI and failing to flag important issues for discussion. While we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence of intentional misconduct on the part of the case agents who assisted OI in preparing the applications, or the agents and supervisors who performed the Woods Procedures, we also did not receive satisfactory explanations for the errors or problems we identified. In most instances, the agents and supervisors told us that they either did not know or recall why the information was not shared with OI, that the failure to do so may have been an oversight, t hat they did not recognize at t he time the relevance of t he information to t he FISA application , or t hat t hey did not believe the missing information to be significant . On this last point, we believe that case agents may have improperly substituted their own judgments in place of the judgment of OI, or in place of the court, to weigh the probative value of the information. Further, the failure to update OI on all significant case developments relevant to t he FISA applications led us to conclude that t he agents and supervisors did not give appropriate attention or treatment to the facts that cut against probable cause, or reassess the information supporting probable cause as the investigation progressed. The agents and SSAs also did not foll ow, or appear to even know, the requirements in t he Woods Procedures to re-verify the factual assertions from previous applications that are repeated in renewal applications and verify source characterization statements with the CHS handling agent and document the verification in the Woods File.

That so many basic and fundamental errors were made by three separate, hand- picked teams on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations that was briefed to the highest levels within the FBI, and that FBI officials expected would eventually be subjected to close scrutiny, raised significant questions regarding the FBI chain of command’s management and supervision of the FISA process. FBI Headquarters established a chain of command for Crossfire Hurricane that included close supervision by senior CD managers, who then briefed FBI leadership throughout the investigation. Although we do not expect managers and supervisors to know every fact about an investigation, or senior officials to know all the details of cases about which they are briefed, in a sensitive, high-priority matter like this one, it is reasonable to expect that they will take the necessary steps to ensure that they are sufficiently familiar with the facts and circumstances supporting and potentially undermining a FISA application in order to provide effective oversight, consistent with their level of supervisory responsibility. We concluded that the information that was known to the managers, supervisors, and senior officials should have resulted in questions being raised regarding the reliability of the Steele reporting and the probable cause supporting the FISA applications, but did not.

In our view, this was a failure of not only the operational team, but also of the managers and supervisors, including senior officials, in the chain of command. For these reasons, we recommend that the FBI review the performance of the employees who had responsibility for the preparation, Woods review, or approval of the FISA applications, as well as the managers and supervisors in the chain of command of the Carter Page investigation, including senior officials, and take any action deemed appropriate. In addition, given the extensive compliance failures we identified in this review, we believe that additional OIG oversight work is required to assess the FBI’s compliance with Department and FBI FISA-related policies that seek to protect the civil liberties of U.S. persons. Accordingly, we have today initiated an OIG audit that will further examine the FBI’s compliance with the Woods Procedures in FISA applications that target U.S. persons in both counterintelligence and counterterrorism investigations.

1 Like

Thanks, zero mention of politics or bias, which is what Trump has been trying to infer for years.

But we all know the report doesn’t confirm his suspicions because he was tweeting like a madman about it lol.