The Evil Whitey Thread

I believe he was being sarcastic.

I still can’t believe someone thought this was a good idea. “You know what guys! To make it look more realistic, go buy some rope!” - “right on!!!”.
I mean, wtf…

But at least right before the scam was discovered they passed some legislation to fight linching that was promoted by someone who had Smollet as a guest. Nothing suspicious, of course.

My apologies. I’m too sensitive about too sensitive.

Does a murder defined as a federal hate crime receive a longer sentence than a murder not defined as a hate crime?

Internalized racism?

Thought crime!!

We are quickly approaching the day when anyone who cries “racist!” will simply be laughed at.

Of course, the SJWs will just move on to something else.

I still see people online saying there’s some conspiracy towards him and we should wait for more facts.

That’s considered disorderly?

Was he belligerent or disorganized when he made the report? Because people lie in an orderly fashion all the time.

More reports… …
He paid the Nigerians with a personal check, hahaha.

Was making $1.17 million a year, or ~$65,000 per episode, and was dissatisfied with the salary.

Chicago Police Superintendent is black and gave scathing admonishment to the actor.

Trump tweeted his own thoughts on Jussie.

How stupid is he? Paying with a personal check.

And who uses checks nowadays?
Either cash or credit (for airline mileage or whatnot) for most people.
That’s a decent amount to cash at a bank, too, especially if personal check (most banks would flag it to Treasury or IRS as standard operating procedure).
Definitely missing some brain cells on top of those that went AWOL when he hatched first the letter and then the attack.

Kamala Harris used the supposed incident to pass hate-crime legislation. The timing suggests she may have known about it in advance. If so, then Harris is guilty of terrorism.

1 Like

Perhaps the Nigerian guys requested a personal check? Easier to take on the flight and cash in Nigeria.

52262024_294526757909291_323726103304732672_n

1 Like

Insufficient intersectionality.

He’ll certainly bring some topics to the table for discussion, but in reality Democratic supporters likely aren’t ready, just yet, for a first husband of a male presidential candidate.

In December 2017, Buttigieg announced his engagement to Chasten Glezman, a junior high school teacher whom Buttigieg had been dating since August 2015 after meeting on the dating app Hinge. They were married on June 16, 2018, in a private ceremony at the Cathedral of St. James.

They’re ready for anything that signals the right virtues.

But the virtue signals are interfering with each other. And the last time they won the presidency it was with the race card. They tried another card in 2016 and got, y’now, Trumped.

There are limits to their stupidity. They see only the surface of things, but they see the surface quite clearly. They want somebody who can pass for black, because that’s what worked in the past. Kamala just barely qualifies. Butt Boy is just too pasty white.

It’s bonkers.

Original progressivism: nonwhites are the problem.

Modern progressivism: whites are the problem - but hey, we’re not racist.

What remains constant: racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnO8CUfJDQ