The FBI Chinese Spy Caper in USA

Am getting curioser and curioser about this case of the FBI agent and his Chinese lover in California. She was FBI agent, then double agent for China, now said to be triple agent for Usa.

aNYBODY know what is going on with this case?

Quite interesting from a post-USSR COLD WAR POV, with the new theme being CHINA-US relations and SEX.

Who is the Ms Leung lady? OR who was she working for? Her birth country or her new adopted country?

fASCINATING STORY.

nytimes.com/2003/04/15/politics/15SPY.html

can anybody figure this one out yet? and any relationship to Taiwan?

Since he’s an American (and NOT French) I think she really is female! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

puddingbowl.org/mph/archives/000593.php

Who cares about the “spy” side of the story. Her sex life exposed is the real gold mine here. Isn’t she married to begin with?

yeh, it is quite screwy, sexwise that is. she is married. to a nice Chinese man. wealthy. lives in leafy neighborhood. she has affairs with two FBI men simultane, and unknown to each other. she is 49 now, was 29 when first recruited. she must have been a beauty then. but what’s intriguing here is that she might be triple agent, in fact. that is what her lawyers are arguing. will make a great movie, once details are settled.

but why did first FBI guy leave his attache case unlocked in her presence even after he knew she was a spy?

this story really has legs, and i expect it will be a CHICAGO like movie in the future. 20 years from now.

Ditto. Chinese version of Chicago with B.D. Wong once again playing the leading role of the lady agent… :wink:

scchu

:shock: :shock: :shock: :laughing: :laughing:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]

Read Lewis Carroll and it’ll all make sense (or should that be A.A. Milne? Why, sometimes I can forget as many as half-a-dozen things before breakfast).

:shock: :shock: :shock: :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]

Read Lewis Carroll and it’ll all make sense (or should that be A.A. Milne? Why, sometimes I can forget as many as half-a-dozen things before breakfast).[/quote]

Ah it’s ok I feel u. Feels like I can’t remember jack nowadays. Maybe it’s all the wacky tabacky that I’ve been smokin…what was I sayin again?

49? I’ll bet she knows old the “Taiwan Basket Trick”! :laughing:

Nasty nasty picture of her in the NYT…

Must be something else in bed.

[quote=“BAH”]Nasty nasty picture of her in the NYT…

Must be something else in bed.[/quote]
Hah hah hah hah… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
You made me laugh out loud in the office! Too funny.