The FlopsHouse

I am looking for a friend in deed. I would like someone to house sit for me over CNY. That’s right. The Bungle in the Jungle can be yours from Feb 2 to 10. 42" Flatscreeen, use of Piglet, the most comfortable night sleep in Taiwan and the unconditional, unrelenting love of a precious canine lady known as Little Miss Flops can be yours. All you need to is provide love and canned dog food to my sweet lady.

Hopefully, you are someone I already know. I am trusting you with my world in exchange for 8 days of domestic bliss. This is truly a golden opportunity, as I have quite the little aerie down here in the mountains of Xindian.

Barring anyone actually staying here, I am wondering what other options LMF has. Is there anyone that lives close by that has maybe just returned from a nice vacation in Thailand who may be hanging about their Bitan Beachhouse that could adopt her for the holidays?

Enter…???

UKbikerchic is offering affordable boarding for dogs, which includes access to a yard and daily walks. She posted somewhere recently. Check it out. If you are going on vacation you can afford to board your dog.

I have no problem boarding her. I would rather she stay in her own environment though. I will check it out if this fails.

If I was an all too sensitive guy, I might think you were calling me a cheapskate, or worse. :wink:

Thank you for the lead MM.

I have no problem boarding her. I would rather she stay in her own environment though. I will check it out if this fails.

If I was an all too sensitive guy, I might think you were calling me a cheapskate, or worse. :wink: [/quote]

Nah, more of a friendly push in the right direction. :wink:

Yeah.

But it’s not just about me lady. There are some unscrupulous types down the bottom of the hill and I’d prefer someone to mind the store. As she is, of course, the priority, I posted it in the pet forum.

Did I mention my vast collection of TV series and movies? Over a terrabyte of archived HBO, SHO, etc…Sofa spuds welcome…

I would do it happily of course, but I have to spend time in Taichung, I’m afraid.

Thanks anyway bro.

Toe Bairn