The girl on the "Anessa" poster on the MRT on the

Anyone who’s ever transferred from the Muzha line to the Bannan line or the other way around must have seen her: just near where the Muzha trains depart, in the corner there’s a lifesize advertisement of some shampoo or whatever featuring the world’s most beautiful femme, most conveniently clad in naught but a black bikini. I should have taken a picture, but maybe this description will do. And then again, it would have looked right sleazy.

Although she looks familiar, I’m bad at these kind of things and don’t know who she is. I must know. I must have her. I mean the real thing, a poster only lasts so long. Who is she? Is anyone here equally a-flutter? Must I fear competition? Or will she forever remain a poster girl…

Romance, people! It’s romance!

I walk past one of those posters every day and it’s definitely the favourite part of my journey. Prepare for competition!

Her?

Click me

Her name is Yuri Ebihara. Good luck! :wink:

For an amputee, she’s pretty hot. I wonder what happened to her that left her with a stump instead of a right leg?

Double your pleasure, AhQ, she’s a twin.

That’s her alright! Yuri Ebihara? Japanese then, I suppose. And a twin too, this is getting better and better.

So… what are they trying to sell me, anyway?

[quote=“Rascal”]Her?

Click me

Her name is Yuri Ebihara. Good luck! :wink:[/quote]

that’s one HELLAVA website…

jap.co.jp/ebihara_yuri/

cancam.tv/profile/ebi.html

Her knees are too pointy. What’s sexy about that?

Yawn. I wouldn’t even turn my head if I saw her walking around Zhongxiao Dunhua (and usually I get whiplash walking in that area).

I remember seeing that ad at the red and blue line interchange in Taipei Main and every time I walked past, I’d scoff at the concept of an Asian with skin that white wearing a bikini in that sort of sunny weather.

[quote=“Rascal”]Her?

Click me

She was my girlfriend for six months, back when I was a martial arts instructor on Koh Samui. Those were good times.

[quote=“BigJohn”][quote=“Rascal”]Her?

Click me

She was my girlfriend for six months, back when I was a martial arts instructor on Koh Samui. Those were good times.[/quote] :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

she’s armless. wouldn’t 'urt a fly.

Her sister’s name is Fook Mi.

[quote=“BigJohn”][quote=“Rascal”]Her?

Click me

She was my girlfriend for six months, back when I was a martial arts instructor on Koh Samui. Those were good times.[/quote]

I mistook her for a ten year old boy and brushed her off. Glad to hear someone got something out of it… :wink:

[quote=“bismarck”]

I mistook her for a ten year old boy and brushed her off. Glad to hear someone got something out of it… :wink:[/quote]

If this is what ten year old boys look like nowadays I’m getting into the clergy

very pretty but you can see just as nice or cuter on the beaches in Taiwan !!

She may be who this Taiwan girl is named after? Yuri (always that name sounded russian tho, and is a guys name? )

Yuri of MYRS, new TAiwan girl group. They are pretty. But they cant really sing that well. Dont know if they will ever challenge S.H.E. Good luck to them

youtube.com/watch?v=RxpePhksjJ0&feature=related

and besides you really dont know nowadays who used to be a guy???

youtube.com/watch?v=tNSlCxPOOF4&feature=related :help: :astonished:

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pEUBsoDOP … re=related

IM amazed at our Forumosa sleuths tho, who upon seeing one pic can track a girl down !! WOW impressive.

Gorgeous face, those eyes… wow! She’s Japanese? Now I know what all the fuss is always about, Japanese women are beautiful.
Face, yes, but godawful body. Jeez! I’m still puzzled as to how near-androgeny, or in some cases child-like physique, can be attractive. But, hey, it’s good to have diversity, to each his own, etc. etc.
Now that I think of it, an average Asian male body is not attractive to me either, so I guess it was a good idea to move back to Europe :wink:

So, Ah-Q, now you know who she is, what’s your next move?

And what did you guys mean by those amputee jokes? What? Where? I don’t see anything… :s

Super sexy asian 100 pounder 20s girl body !! Beautiful large eyes and mischievious expression.

She says “Im an adventure and Im Yours” (or could be) and hence the interest. And to the girls. Its saying to them. Hey you can be just like her and attract the guys !!

yah yah, im full of it i know, but hey??? I LIKE HER> it works for ME.