The girl on the "Anessa" poster on the MRT on the

[quote=“alidarbac”]Yawn. I wouldn’t even turn my head if I saw her walking around Zhongxiao Dunhua (and usually I get whiplash walking in that area).

I remember seeing that ad at the red and blue line interchange in Taipei Main and every time I walked past, I’d scoff at the concept of an Asian with skin that white wearing a bikini in that sort of sunny weather.[/quote]

Trust me man, I’m living proof you can be exposed to a lot of sun and still be as white as a fish belly.

She’s exceedingly lustworthy! Woman and girl bits in all the right places, athletically fit, and nary an ounce of adipose fat from top to toe. She’d grace any waterfall pool in or out of that bikini.

Too much time on their hands maybe

[quote=“tommy525”]Super sexy Asian 100 pounder 20s girl body !! Beautiful large eyes and mischievious expression.

She says “I’m an adventure and I’m Yours” (or could be) and hence the interest. And to the girls. Its saying to them. Hey you can be just like her and attract the guys !!

yah yah, I’m full of it I know, but hey??? I like HER> it works for ME.[/quote]

Ah, so true, but on the other side, those big busted and large, beautiful, and mischievous eyes are also all the rage in Japan…Don’t forget she’s also got the required “white” skin…

Yuri and her twin sister Eri

japanload.com/yuri-ebihara-pictu … a-picture/

whats better then one of these? why TWO of them. haha

flickr.com/photos/jccchou/25 … 993237271/

[quote=“tash”]Gorgeous face, those eyes… wow! She’s Japanese? Now I know what all the fuss is always about, Japanese women are beautiful.
Face, yes, but godawful body. Jeez! I’m still puzzled as to how near-androgeny, or in some cases child-like physique, can be attractive. But, hey, it’s good to have diversity, to each his own, etc. etc.
Now that I think of it, an average Asian male body is not attractive to me either, so I guess it was a good idea to move back to Europe :wink:

So, Ah-Q, now you know who she is, what’s your next move?
[/quote]

Hmm. Take the muzha line more often I suppose! Then again I’ve been planning that Okinawa trip…

To be honest I think she is a lot hotter in these Anessa pictures than she is on the other ones that google comes up with. I’m not really into the whole kawaii Japanese look actually. Which is why I understand what you’re saying about the whole androgeny thing, because I feel the same. Except I don’t really see what could be more feminine than these posters :slight_smile: Bigger breasts, maybe, but they wouldn’t suit her very well.

Some appreciate subtlety of form. :idunno: Not everyone likes in-your-face quantities of breasts, or butts, or muscles, or whatever. Small quantities are fine, in proportion with a petite overall form.

Whatever, just get yourself a boy, then. :smiley:

Cover all 3 bases and get a Ladyboy.

Dude Looks Like a Lady

how is she athletically fit? she’s skinny as a rake, to be true, but that ain’t athletic. she’d have to put on some muscles to be fit, omni. any physical activity beyond a one hour shopping trip in the AC and she’d snap. put some bloody meat on, girl.

She’s kind of ugly, but I wouldn’t mind…

There’s something so familiar about that pose.

Nothing a couple weeks of intensive training wouldn’t fix. I’ve got some equipment right here in my bedroom…

Bitch need a sammich or ten, no doubt…

I’ll pretend I didn’t just see someone attempt to equate “thin” with “athletic”. lol

But instead of turning this into yet another thread where we bash a specific type of woman (Psycho xiaojies, fat women, skinny women, Western women, Taiwanese women, women with pointy knees, ginger women, etc.), and I’m sorry I contributed earlier… can’t we instead figure out how to help our OP? Apart from frequenting MRT stations where these Anessa posters can be found, anyone have any idea what else he can do?
How hot are Japanese girls for Westerners (presuming he’s one)? Can he write to her and expect some interest in LE or something? How big a star is she? Humble enough to go for a non-celeb? etc.

Expensive Japanese sunscreen is ACE.