The Great Run On Toilet Paper 2018 & 2020 & 2021 & 2022!?

It’s hit the U.S.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Meanwhile, the 全聯/PxMart near me is literally a fortress of TP. You can’t even see the fruit section because the TP is stacked so high. You also have to go around pallets of TP to get to the register. You can’t see the people in the line at the register next to you for all the TP.
Sad I didn’t have my phone when I was in there yesterday. Maybe I’ll go in just to snap some pics of the craziness.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Epic response

Someone who left China for Australia and is writing very critical news about the Chinese government i.e. Uighurs:

2 Likes

Given that catching COVID-19 seems to involve an overwhelming urge to travel the thread should be “what’s the first place you’re going to travel to when you catch COVID-19” rather than when it dies down.

They even have a promotion :rofl:

For every six packs you buy, you get a discount of $100nt… looks like they overstocked!

4 Likes

Panic buy?

1 Like

I’m sure their purchasing people thought they were being smart about super-stocking up after the initial panic buying, but now Taiwan is getting more meh about the whole thing, so people who stocked up are already up to their ears in it (perhaps literally) and people who didn’t stock up didn’t care enough in the first place. at 100NT off, I might go and stock up just cuz that’s a good price.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Just amazing!

Who ordered this?

5 Likes

r 8 min ago

Japanese store puts a curse on its toilet rolls to prevent thefts

By CNN’s Emiko Jozuka

Mink Itachibe

3 Likes

3seobs

2 Likes

So that’s why they are buying all this paper!

1 Like

Too smart for his own good. Don’t give people ideas. Organic toilet paper used for organic distilled?

What’s wrong with people? Just steal it from the gym.

What other place can you enter and exit inconspicuously with a large bulging bag and not be filmed?

I mean, or so I’ve heard.

Your gym offers toilet paper?!

By the bagload.