The Great Run On Toilet Paper 2018 & 2020 & 2021 & 2022!?

It got a 72% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes you Philistine!

The LV store I went into the states when I briefly considered buying my wife a bag (before immediately pulling a 180 and heading to the Coach store across the way) it was $1,500 which is near the range of 50k NTD. I guess they’re much more expensive here. I thought it was Chanel bags which are the 500k ones.

You’re half right.
It’s actually a cartelized scam by Big Asswipe to cover the increased production costs of the government mandated requirement to make the bumwad flushable.

1 Like

Taiwan News is really milking the Big Story of the Season.

Is this REALLY what they want to be in the international news for? It seems Taiwan only pops up when there’s a particularly deadly earthquake, China does its periodic schoolyard bullying, or there’s a hilarious old man fight in the Legislative Yuan. Finally, Taiwan gets in the news for something new and it’s a hoarding-for-the-apocalypse shit-paper run. Bravo…

Shelves empty in Shops.

Empty shelves, empty bowels…

We got them giant arena rolls in the office bog.
I guarantee you these stooges are going in and unrolling yards and yards and taking them home.

Costco ketchup-style.

1 Like

1 Like

I had an uncle that used to tell this one

https://youtu.be/LEBt84BP84g

1 Like

Showing this finger has a complete new meaning to it for me now.
I wish he did not share this one.

Anyhow, do you think the time is right for offering second wipe tissue in second hand stores already.

There is a corollary of a famous Confuscious saying, “Nothing is happier than when a friend comes from far away, delivering you the toilet papeer.”

1 Like

You mean like wet wipes?

Now we know why there is a great run . . .

“Taiwan sees sharp increase in diarrhea cases”

Viz on the subject.

Who knows . Perhaps humans didn’t wipe their Butts before and you could recognize that asshole before you saw him

I sure hope they don’t raise the price of Ghost Money - that would be really shitty!!!

I stopped at the Neihu Costco today. Ni tp or paper towels.

They don’t get the basic principal of opportunity cost. I think many Taiwanese like myself like @ranlee said are rather embarrassed by things like this. It’s low class, ignorant, uneducated behavior that’s a 3rd world country culture.

1 Like

TP at least is a reasonable 300 something NTD. Bounty paper towels will set you back 800 or so. 600 if on sale.