'The Ground Truth' a blacklisted film about Iraq

Dutch TV just aroused my attention on a blacklisted film about Iraq … can’t be screened in movie theatres in the US because it’s critical to the governement … so they try to organise home screening parties …

thegroundtruth.net/

Anyone seen it?

Are you sure this film was blacklisted. Granted it doesn’t seem to be playing in any theatres but there were a number of reviews on the internet and none of them seemed to mention the film being blacklisted. Of course, I only browsed the reviews quickly so I may have missed it. If Farenheit 911 wasnt blacklisted why would this one?

It’s on the p2p network, eMule. You can learn how to use this using the guides at slyck.com. Here is the link.

ed2k://|file|The_Ground_Truth_-_After_t … 0C199615|/

[quote=“belgian pie”]Dutch TV just aroused my attention on a blacklisted film about Iraq … can’t be screened in movie theatres in the US because it’s critical to the governement … so they try to organise home screening parties …

thegroundtruth.net/

Anyone seen it?[/quote]

What a crock of shit. Where did you see that it can’t be shown in movie theaters in the US? They might not be able to find a distributor for it, but it has shown in some of the smaller independent theaters.

Sorry to bust your “evil American empire” theory. :unamused: