The Hopefully Mercifully VERY Short Jussie Smollett Trial Thread

1 Like

That also happened to have a nooseā€¦idk what he was thinking.

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s just me, but that guyā€™s face is too annoying to watch. Grim is bad enough

I just shut my eyesā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

He has one of the most punchable faces Iā€™ve ever seen. Always such a smug, disinterested expressionā€¦ if ā€œcondescendingā€ had a face, thatā€™d be it. Someone who grew up thinking the rules donā€™t apply to him; I read some analysis today that heā€™ll probably avoid prison time even if convicted. I hope notā€¦ This asshole needs to be taken down a peg in prison.

1 Like

The very fact that heā€™s fighting this case says it all.

Heā€™s representative of so many people who have been taught that lying is justifiable.

2 Likes

Well, at least his career and reputation have been destroyed, as they should have been. Iā€™m sure thatā€™s pretty bad punishment for someone as vain and narcissistic as him.

1 Like

This analysis is must-see viewing for anyone trying to psychologically deconstruct this asshole.

i know its old, but i had no idea it was claimed his alleged attackers used their teeth to attack him

this story is wild

The thing that bothers me the most is that he is really stupid but seems to not realize it with his absolute BS no one with an IQ over 80 would buy. He really thinks we are as dumb as him or something.

Nah heā€™s just going for the insanity defense.

Could be shooting a mocumentary. A la Joachim Phoenix .

1 Like

Alternatively once the sentence is pronounced heā€™ll take off the latex mask he was wearing all along to reveal a fat white guy with a MAGA hat.

Iā€™d watch that.

Nah, I give it a few months until heā€™s getting jobs and roles again.

Hollywood and the entertainment industry always turns a blind eye to scumbags.

I wish. I miss Kevin Spacey.

3 Likes

You forgot celebrity politics.

I like your cynicism. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Too bad the trial isnā€™t televisedā€¦ :laughing:

7 Likes

Iā€™m surprised Spacey has stayed cancelled, considering all the other scumbags who still have careers.

Just look at Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Raped a 14 year old girl, bragged in his book about raping a 14 year old girl, wrote a song bragging about raping a 14 year old girl. Yet the media world turns a blind eye.

Or that rapper with the rainbow hairā€“wasnā€™t he jailed for raping a 13 year old and then got a new record contract as soon as he was released?

It seems they throw us plebs a bone every now and then by letting one or two take the fall (Weinstein, Spacey) while ignoring others.