The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

So Biden willfully took classified documents as a Senator and as V.P.

But he is too old and feeble and has a bad memory so cannot be indicted. How is he fit to be POTUS then?

1 Like

Biden then railed against Hur’s assessment that he would likely be let off by a jury on the grounds of perceived senility — moments before misidentifying Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi as the “president of Mexico

Biden shirked responsibility for the documents fiasco when pressed by reporters.

“I didn’t know how half the boxes got in my garage,

Investigators even uncovered a recording of Biden confiding in his ghostwriter Mark Zwonitzer in April 2017, three months after leaving the vice presidency, that he still had official records because “I didn’t want to turn them in”

We had this conversation before he became President. Those honest enough to recognize Biden is mentally challenged would argue even a potted plant would be better than Trump, the Presidency has a full team of very qualified people and a full civil service to basically run things on auto pilot.

Which is basically what we got, I think those who made that calculation would stand by it. Although perhaps they thought they could fool the electorate into believing that was not the case.

Chickens coming home to roost is all.

He does that stuff everyday @Satellite_TV.

The thing to wait and see is if the Democrats say they get it but don’t care or if they try to continue to try and prop him up, hide him in the basement or something.

Or maybe, as everyone predicted back in 2020 they will need to swap him out before the 2024 election.

You could imagine the MSM if Trump was doing this day to day.

1 Like

I can also imagine what these forums would be like if Trump manages to win and his cognitive decline remains on display.

Both men should do the right thing for their parties and their countries and retire from politics.

Oh yeah, there is also the fact that Trump does make these mistakes day to day. And has been for a while

Trump win? I’ve been told this wont happen ever. Nancy Pelosi guaranteed Trump would never win. She said you can bank on it.

https://babylonbee.com/news/man-ruled-too-senile-to-stand-trial-still-fine-to-run-country

It won’t and they are not going to let him near the white house agian. No idea what they have planned, but I am sure what we have seen so far is not everything they will throw at him.

@TT in with the usual whataboutisim but not biting, the threads about Biden.

Who isn’t going to let him? Looks like Trump will be the GOP nominee. Are you are claiming if he wins the elections he won’t be allowed to be sworn in a POTUS?

It does not matter what you I or TT think only what the voters think. The optics for Biden becoming senile are ringing true even with democrats. His anger issues are clear signs of those with Alzheimers.

Um, look at the comment I was responding to

1 Like

Meh, he’s easily as competent as Biden was in 2020, not even close really. Biden and the Dems insisted on running Biden again this year; hard to understand why but they will have to live with him I guess.

No doubt, but the question of if Trump was making such verbal mistakes is actually not a hypothetical one, which I think was the point I was originally responding to

But, no, that doesn’t make Biden a good choice. I have also said more than once I think they are both bad choices.

How’s that impeachment going, btw? So far, still nothing, yeah?

Yeah, he’s old. In a couple of years he could easily be similarly failing. He has an advantage over Biden in bullshit skills, he could also still be blabbing away the same nonsense without much problem.

Biden? I haven’t really been following it.

If he’s 77 now, then at the end of his next term he’ll be 81, like Biden is now… If Biden is too old, so is Trump (who has been a gaffe factory for quite a while)

No doubt, he’s made a career of lying in a way Biden has not. There is also the point I read recently (and posted?), that Trump’s followers don’t expect coherent exposition from him

Well, this would be the thread :joy:

1 Like

Well, I voted for Biden. Age is one thing, being incompetent is another.

I disagree, Biden lies practically every time he opens his mouth. Trump is no better certainly. But, Trump has more of the gift of blab.

I just read the headlines :slight_smile: Wake me when something happens! More of a chance he’ll be turfed out by his own administration for incompetence at this point.

1 Like

What a coincidence.

Several of the memos found in Biden’s possession are eliciting questions from Congress about why Biden retained documents related specifically to countries where his son was conducting his foreign business dealings. The House Oversight Committee has demanded that the Department of Justice provide them access to the classified documents uncovered by the special counsel’s investigation.

“The Justice Department must provide Congress with access to Joe Biden’s stashed classified documents to determine if they were used to help the Bidens’ influence peddling schemes,” the committee said Friday in a post on X.

“Now that the investigation is over and the Special Counsel’s report reveals Joe Biden kept classified materials related to Ukraine and China, two countries where the Bidens made millions, the Department of Justice must provide Congress with unfettered access to these documents,” the committee added.

Damn right, and a not so testicle cupping media might actually demand it, and the DNC and administration powers that be might see this as their chance to boot Joe before the convention.

They’ll blame it on the too old shit, but that’s because they can’t deal with the he’s too corrupt shit because who knows who else is implicated.

1 Like

Tony B finally getting some attention.

United states law entorcement appears to have been singularly unwilling to. speak with me or to hear the facts we will be discussing today. I have never been contacted to provide testimony nor asked to speak with anyone connected with Joe Biden’s administration, including his Department of Justice, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Internal Revenue Service, or local law enforcement. That includes U.S. Attorney David Weiss for the
District of Delaware or any of the several grand juries I now know were convened aner my name became pubic known. On Ocober 43. 4040.1 voluntarily walked into the Washington Field Office of the FBI with several phones containing years of encrypted communications between me and numerous members of the Biden family and their associates. That conversation, which was subject to False Statement statutes, lasted many hours, and was never tollowed up upon by anyone in government or law enforcement in any way. Rather, when the House Ways and Means Committee recently released the FBI 302 report of that meeting, Hunter Biden’s lawyers laughably tried to use a single note-taking error by a junior FBl agent to accuse me, falsely, of lying about my attendance at a meeting with hunter bloen and care in miami. I was crystal clear to the agent in my
interview that I was physically in Miami during that time for other things
anoalonotatenomeacualccreMeeale.MunterbloenSlawversSouro
focus their energy on the facts and the extensive indictments Hunter is nanang versus credunk smoke screens and distractons with tneir empty threats. I have only told the truth, I continue to tell the truth, I have the
facts and, as we will discuss today, I also have the receipts to back them up.

Tony needs to proofread his tweets.

Bobulinski continued in his opening statement before lawmakers conducting a presidential impeachment inquiry:

[Biden’s] family’s foreign influence peddling operation — from China to Ukraine and elsewhere — sold out to foreign actors who were seeking to gain influence and access to Joe Biden and the United States government. Joe Biden was more than a participant in and beneficiary of his family’s business; he was an enabler, despite being buffered by a complex scheme to maintain plausible deniability.

So, classified docs in the garage, Hunter’s bs jobs, firing of the Ukrainian DA, shell companies getting millions in overseas transfers, thousand of emails with fake names, and years of not interviewing a guy who was there as an eye witness.

Nixon hid for a long time too. One can only hope.

1 Like