The Squad Thread

Now that the Democrats have ignored another institutional norm, one has to wonder whether the GOP will do the same and remove the open anti-semites in the Democratic Party (or guys who have slept with Chinese spies) from committees when/if they return to power.

1 Like

which Democrats do you believe are anti semitic? names please, and any evidence. thanks.

Or had long term Chinese spies drive them around for well, ahem, long time.

What do you expect, the entire GOP is now whataboutism/equivalency attempts to try to wash out abhorrent behavior, and feigning victimhood. Seriously, that’s all they do.

It used to be plausible when they had a leg to stand on, but after Trump, they can’t really claim to be for anything they used to claim being for.

I don’t think even at the top, they don’t have the radar to figure out this broken record they’re trying to play is only working against them.

1 Like

They feign victimhood often enough it deserves it’s own acronym. i.e. “GOP responded with their usual FV shtick again”.

And when the FBI informed them, immediately cut the ties. Apparently you think the Chinese intelligence agencies should haves veto power over who serves in the American government.

1 Like

OMAR Act.

Yoinks.

WASHINGTON, DC – Today, Rep. Tom Tiffany (WI-07) and Rep. Mike Gallagher (WI-08) introduced the Oversight for Members And Relatives Act or “OMAR Act,” which would put an end to the practice of candidates for office tapping their campaign accounts to enrich their spouses.

“For too long, lawmakers of both political parties have engaged in the ethically dubious practice of pocketing campaign funds by ‘hiring’ their spouses and laundering the money as campaign related expenses,” said Tiffany.

“Loopholes that allow members of Congress to funnel campaign funds to their spouses are despicable and erode trust in our government,” said Rep. Gallagher. “There’s simply no logical reason for allowing this practice to continue, and I’m proud to join Rep. Tiffany in this common-sense effort to ensure members can’t profit off running for Congress.”

The bill is based on a bipartisan proposal introduced in the 110th Congress by Rep. Adam Schiff, and which was endorsed at that time by members of the current House Democrat leadership team.

1 Like

GOP behaving like babies.

1 Like

Adam Schiff ain’t in the GOP, bruh. :wink:

I’d say the GOP walks the walk in this case.

Elect a crazy, then bring up Omar who hasn’t done anything for two years.

1 Like

Are you saying the bill is nonsense?

BC why? Of the enormous shit she got for funneling money to her new new hubby? I’d like to see a law that prevents politicians from using their elected position as a way to make their family rich. You don’t?

Rep. Maxine Waters' daughter pockets $240K from campaign

The daughter of California Rep. Maxine Waters netted around $240,000 this past election cycle — from her mother’s own campaign, new records show.

The congresswoman’s campaigns shelled out payments to Karen Waters for work she did on her 82-year-old mother’s re-election campaign, including “slate mailer management” and “GOTV” — or likely “Get Out the Vote” services.

The payments appear in new Federal Election Commission filings reported by Fox News on Friday.

More than $212,600 in disbursements to Karen Waters are broken down into 26 entries such as “slate mailer management” fees, “office expenses” and “canvassing” between March 2019 and September 2020.

I believe 911 and Parkland shootings were fake.

I believe Jews are bringing Muslims into Europe to dilute the white population.

I believe Jews started the forest fires on purpose, with lasers from outer space, just so Jewish bankers can make money. Repeating anti-Semitic tropes about the Rothschild’s and bankers.

And you’re the moron.

Omar.

1 Like

These things certainly smell bad on the surface - but need more context to understand the actual situation. I.E does Omar’s husband actually a political consultant, or is this just funneling money to him? Are the overall fees out of line? If he does, and it’s typical fees, why would we expect her to use someone else, in the absence of rules forbidding it?

As for GOP walking the walk… what? With all the Trump campaign spending funneled through third parties to hide that it’s going to family or Trump orgs that didn’t elicit a boo from anyone in the GOP? C’mon now, at least nobody appears to be trying to hide this.

1 Like

Did he decide to call it the OMAR act? One suspects not

Oh no. That part is a total dick move.

1 Like

Punctuation is everything.

There you go letting your PC bias get you all triggered again when you see “anti-semitism” in everything. Jew bashing conspiracy horse manure isn’t anti semitic, you just see that there because your perception has been manipulated by MSM to blah blah blah shoot me

This is the best they can do to cover up their four years of pumping bigoted crap and terrorist attacking the US Capitol… find the politics lady with the Muslim name that comes from that shithole country Minneapolis and make up some charge against her to distract everyone.

Total babies, you aren’t exaggerating. But wait, babies have human souls and learn quickly. So maybe it’s something else.

1 Like

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/03/28/rep_ilhan_omar_biden_admin_is_trying_to_deploy_maximum_humanity_and_dignity_at_the_border.html

Omar said the Biden administration is figuring out “how to deploy maximum humanity and dignity… in the most effective way to address a problem that was created by an administration that believed that they had to create maximum pain in order for immigrants not to come to our border.”

Well, I guess Sleepy Joe shouldn’t have signed all them EOs pulling the plug on what had been in place before. You broke it, Joe. Yers now.

I thought she went down to ignominious defeat after it was PROVED YES PROVED that she married her brother?

1 Like