The January 6th commission and January 6th defendants

Huh? You mean like click like on your posts?

You’re likable enough. :laughing:

Also it’s very late for you, you sure you wanna do this here and now? :laughing:

1 Like

O wise one (and I mean that), have you watched the doc 2000 Mules? Supposedly it lays out the case for how the 2020 election was stolen. Wondering if it’s worth a look. Whenever I’ve asked anyone who believes the election was stolen what the evidence is all I get is a bunch of hand waving about how it’s ‘obvious’.

1 Like

No.

1 Like

More hand waving. I’m interested in facts.

Answering something succinctly and directly is basically the opposite of handwaving, no? :wink:

But seriously, no. Read a couple articles about it - the basic premise of how they identified “mules” is fucked - they geofenced ballot drop boxes and unidentified nonprofits, and identified phones that went near the drop boxes 10 times and the non profits 5 times over a 5 week period. The only direct claim of paid ballot harvesting is apparently 1 unidentified person that saw what they “assumed” was a payment for ballot harvesting.

Edit: GA has investigated some of the ballot drops,.and they’ve been found nothing fraudulent. Even better, true the vote won’t provide evidence to GA it claims it has of voter fraud - even fighting a subpoena for the “data”!

Edit2:

Thanks. That’s what I expect. They’ve made a mountain out of a molehill. That’s why - absent a recommendation from someone who’s dug into it - I’ve taken a pass on watching it.

If Democrats think voters would rather they spend their time and effort pursuing their endless vendetta with Trump than trying to get inflation under control they’re due for an unpleasant surprise in November.

2 Likes

Did you believe Michael Moore’s claptrap? I’ve seen this guys work in the past. It’s similar.

Michael Moore is only right twice a day.

1 Like

There you go.

I’m assuming you’re referring to Dinesh D’souza??

Yup

American voters can hold a grudge. I remember on this forum people were still blaming Obama after the 2020 election!

Bang that drum.

1 Like

Point of clarification on the thread title. The on-going investigations and hearings into the Jan. 6th attack of the Capitol are being conducted by a House Select Committee, not a commission. The Republicans filibustered a bill setting up an independent commission. Important to get the facts straight.

I’d change the title but apparently it causes wedgies. :whistle:

Are you that confident you can’t improve it?

I’m confident that I don’t care enough to try. :idunno:

The essence of flob.

@superking TM

2 Likes

I’m touched that you cared enough to give the comment you did :wink: warming to know I’m so important to you :bowing:

It’s simply a matter of figuring out who holds a heliocentric view of flobovian orbits. :nerd_face: