The Joe being Joe Biden thread

For posterity. It didn’t take long b4 Joe’s rambling creepiness stepped into the light.

I give you, “Hey you look like a freshman.”

I wonder if any reporter will ask about the appropriateness of this behavior in the presser today. I shan’t hold my breath.

Did he grab her by the pussy?

7 Likes

Is that the bar?

Lots of Trump threads. Don’t derail this documentary thread bc derp.

How is that flirting?

Telling someone they look young?

1 Like

A nurse. A professional woman, who was giving a virtual tour of a covid site. Not just someone. That kind of shit will get you a sit down with HR in ANY OTHER JOB.

alrighty alrighty alrighty

1 Like

Yes, it is. It’s how much Trump fucked up America. Compared to that son of a bitch everything is a breath of fresh air. There was no magazine spanking, and for that, we can be thankful. Fuck Trump. Excuse the vehemence.

4 Likes

At 78, I think Joe’s pussy grabbing days are behind him but the good news is that he clearly remembers what freshman ass tastes like. So both his brains are working well enough.

2 Likes

Umm… I thought the term ends in 2025 :wink:

1 Like

This is the Creepy Biden thread. There are many places to rant about Trump.

1 Like

Ahh, she’s just a woman. What I said b4 that was for show, man.

Don’t run on virtue and not back it up.

1 Like

If I had a daughter, I would prefer the POTUS tell her she looks like a freshman, as opposed to grabbing her by the pussy.

2 Likes

An older man attracted to young woman is now creepy?

If a young woman goes after a guy who is old but with power, money, fame is that creepy?

Not necessarily. Some guys are virile in their 80s

all one needs is a single working hand!

Kiddy sniffer in public:

Sure, accept being demeaned by your elite heirs to power. A grown woman once looked at my high school age son and said, “Mmhmm, if i were ten years year younger.”

Biden is a pig. Tons of evidence to weigh my opinion in one direction.

Well well well, Biden doesn’t fire the guy, so the guy “quits.” I really hope this fella reflects on what’s he’s done, how he embarrassed Uncle Creepy and made him look wishy washy, oh yeah, and how he threatened a reporter, who happened to be female, cuz, you know, women should be onna pedestal where they belong and reporters are just doing their job. Maybe a Zoom with Justin Timberlake is in order.

WASHINGTON – White House deputy press secretary T.J. Ducklo has resigned, the day after he was suspended for issuing a sexist and profane threat to a journalist seeking to cover his relationship with another reporter.

Ducklo had been put on a weeklong suspension without pay on Friday after a report surfaced in Vanity Fair outlining his sexist threats against a female Politico journalist to try to suppress a story about his relationship, telling her, “I will destroy you.” The journalist had been seeking to report on his relationship with a political reporter at Axios who had previously covered the Biden campaign and transition.

In a statement Saturday, Ducklo said he was “devastated to have embarrassed and disappointed my White House colleagues and President Biden.”

“No words can express my regret, my embarrassment and my disgust for my behavior,” he said. I used language that no woman should ever have to hear from anyone, especially in a situation where she was just trying to do her job. It was language that was abhorrent, disrespectful and unacceptable.”

What’s the difference if it was a woman or a man? Only men can be destroyed, is that it :ponder:

Well, liberal women are weaker of course. Haven’t you read the literature?

1 Like