The Jokes Thread

A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds. After explaining the commandment to “honor Thy father and Thy mother,” she asked. “Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?”

Without missing a beat one little boy answered, “Thou shall not kill.”

Once upon a time in the kingdom of Heaven, God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the Archangel found him, resting on the seventh day.

He inquired of God, “Where have you been?”

God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, “Look, Michael. Look what I’ve made.”

Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, “What is it?”.

“It’s a planet,” replied God, “and I’ve put Life on it. I’m going to call it Earth and it’s going to be a great place of balance.”

“Balance?” inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing to different parts of earth. "For example, northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, but cold and harsh while southern Europe is going to be poor but sunny and pleasant.

"I have made some lands abundant in water and other lands parched deserts.

“This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice.”

The Archangel, impressed by God’s work, then pointed to a group of islands and said, “What’s are those?”

“Ah,” said God. “That’s the Philippines, the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful beaches, rivers, mountains and forests. The people from the Philippines are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent and humorous and they are going to be found traveling the world. They will be extremely sociable, hardworking and high achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as carriers of peace and love.”

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed, “What about balance, God? You said there would be balance.”

God replied wisely, “Wait until you see the idiots I put in the government.”

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at
first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

“Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time.”

“You foul-mouthed swine”, retorted the lady indignantly. “In this
country we don’t talk about our sex lives in public!”

“Hey, coola down lady,” said the man. “Who talkin’ abouta sexa? I’m a justa tellin’ my frienda how to spella Mississippi”.

An American touring Spain stopped at a local restaurant following a day of sightseeing. While sipping his sangria, he noted a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, it smelled wonderful. He asked the waiter, “What is that you just served?”

The waiter replied, “Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are bull’s testicles from the bullfight this morning. A delicacy!”

The American, though momentarily daunted, said, “What the hell, I’m on vacation! Bring me an order!”

The waiter replied, “I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bullfight each morning. If you come early tomorrow and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy!”

The next morning the American returned, placed his order, and then that evening he was served the one and only special delicacy of the day. After a few bites, and inspecting the contents of his platter, he called to the waiter and said, “These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday!”

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, “Si senor. Sometimes the bull he wins.”

A woman gets home, screeches her car into the driveway, runs into the house, slams the door and shouts at the top of her lungs, “Ernie, pack your bags! I won the damn lottery!”

The husband says, “Oh my God! Are you kidding? What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?”

The wife yells back, “It doesn’t matter. Just get the fuck out!”
:laughing:

Chicken Test

It seems the US Federal Aviation Administration has a unique device for testing the strength of windshields on airplanes. The device is a gun that launches a dead chicken at a plane’s windshield at approximately the speed the plane flies.

The theory is that if the windshield doesn’t crack from the carcass impact, it’ll survive a real collision with a bird during flight. It seems the British were very interested in this and wanted to test a windshield on a brand new, speedy locomotive they were developing.

They borrowed the FAA’s chicken launcher, loaded the chicken and fired. The ballistic chicken shattered the windshield, went through the engineer’s chair, broke an instrument panel and embedded itself in the back wall of the engine cab. The British were stunned and asked the FAA to recheck the test to see if everything was done correctly.

The FAA reviewed the test thoroughly and had one recommendation: “Use a thawed chicken.”

On the outskirts of a small town, there was a big, old pecan tree just inside the cemetery fence. One day, two boys filled up a bucketful of nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts. “One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me,” said one boy. Several dropped and rolled down toward the fence.

Another boy came riding along the road on his bicycle. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery. He slowed down to investigate. Sure enough, he heard, “One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me.” He just knew what it was. “Oh my”, he shuddered, “it’s Satan and the Lord dividing the souls at the cemetery.”

He jumped back on his bike and rode off. Just around the bend he met an old man with a cane, hobbling along. Come here quick," said the boy, “you won’t believe what I heard! Satan and the Lord are down at the cemetery dividing up the souls.”

The man said, “Beat it kid, can’t you see it’s hard for me to walk.”

When the boy insisted though, the man hobbled to the cemetery. Standing by the fence they heard, “One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me…”

The old man whispered, “Boy, you’ve been tellin’ the truth. Let’s see if we can see the Lord himself.” Shaking with fear, they peered through the fence, yet were still unable to see anything. The old man and the boy gripped the wrought iron bars of the fence tighter and tighter as they tried to get a glimpse of the Lord.

At last they heard, “One for you, one for me.” And one last “One for you, one for me. That’s all. Now let’s go get those nuts by the fence, and we’ll be done.”

They say the old man made it back to town a full 5 minutes ahead of the boy on the bike.

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years. The only friction in their marriage was the husband’s habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke. The noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.

Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn’t stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor;she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out. The years went by and he continued to rip them out!

Then one Thanksgiving morning as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the bowl where she had put the turkey innards and neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts and a malicious thought came to her. She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling back the bed covers, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.

Some time later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bathroom. The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes!

After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good.

About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his bloodstained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said,“Honey, you were right.”

“All these years you have warned me and I didn’t listen to you.” “What do you mean?” asked his wife. "Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened. But by the grace of God, some Vaseline, and these two fingers, I think I got most of them back in.

Q:Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?

[color=red]A: Mace will do that to ya…[/color]

Q: When can you tell it’s bed time at Michael Jackson’s ranch?

[color=red]A" When the big hand is on the little hand…[/color]

Q: What’s the diff between oral sex and anal sex

[color=red]A: Oral sex makes your day…anal sex makes your hole weak[/color]

Q: How do you know when it’s time to wash dishes and clean house?

[color=red]A: Look inside your pants: if you have a penis, it isn’t time[/color]

Q: How do New Zealanders practice safe sex?

[color=red]A: They spray paint X’s on the back of animals that kick[/color]

Q: Why is divorce so expensive?

[color=red]A: It’s worth it.[/color]

Q: What do you get when you put 50 lesbians and 50 politicians in a room
together?

[color=red]A: 100 people who don’t do dick.[/color]

Q: How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F…
word?

[color=red]A: Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell BINGO! [/color]

Q: Why is there no Disneyland in China?

[color=red]A: No one’s tall enough to go on the good rides[/color]

A man entered a restaurant and sat at the only open table. As he sat down, he knocked the spoon off the table with his elbow. A nearby waiter reached into his shirt pocket, pulled out a clean spoon, and set it on the table. The diner was impressed. “Do all the waiters here carry spoons in their pockets?”

The waiter replied, “Yes. Ever since an Efficiency Expert visited our restaurant… He determined that 17.8% of our diners knock the spoon off the table. By carrying clean spoons with us, we save trips to the kitchen.”

The diner ate his meal. As he was paying the waiter, he commented, “Forgive the intrusion, but do you know that you have a string hanging from your fly?”

The waiter beamed, “Yes, we all do. Seems that the same Efficiency Expert determined that we spend to much time washing our hands after using the men’s room. So, the other end of that string is tied to my penis. When I need to go, I simply pull the string, do my thing, and then return to work. Having never touched myself, there really is no need to wash my hands. Saves a lot of time.”

“Wait a minute,” said the diner, “how do you get your penis back in your pants?”

“Well, I don’t know about the other guys, but I use the spoon.”

There was a man who really took care of his body. One day he took a look in the mirror and noticed that he was tan all over except for his penis. So he decided to do something about it. He went to the beach and got completely undressed and buried himself in the sand, except for his penis, which he left sticking out.
Two old ladies were strolling along the beach, one using a cane. Upon seeing the thing sticking up out of the sand, she began to move it around with her cane, remarking to the other lady, ‘‘There is no justice in this world.’’ The other lady asked what she meant.

“Well, when I was 20, I was curious about it. When I was 30, I enjoyed it. When I was 40, I asked for it. When I was 50, I paid for it. When I was 60, I prayed for it. When I was 70, I forgot all about it. Now I’m 80 and the damn things are growing wild and I’m too old to squat!”

To make up for the filth of the last joke, here’s one you can tell your kids…

A duck walks into a bar and asks, “Got any grapes?”
The bartender, confused, tells the duck that no, his bar doesn’t serve grapes. The duck thanks him and leaves.
The next day, the duck returns and says, “Got any grapes?”
Again, the bartender tells him that, no, the bar does not serve grapes, has never served grapes, and, furthermore, will never serve grapes. The duck, a little ruffled, thanks him and leaves.
The next day, the duck returns, but before he can say anything, the bartender begins to yell: ‘‘Listen, duck! This is a bar! We do not serve grapes! If you ever ask for grapes again, I will nail your stupid duck beak to the bar!’’
The duck is silent for a moment, and then asks, ‘‘Got any nails?’’
Confused, the bartender says no.
‘‘Good!’’ says the duck. ‘‘Got any grapes?’’

I got mauled by a white tiger and all I got was this bloody shirt. – Roy

An executive was in quandary. He had to get rid of one of his staff. He had narrowed it down to one of two people, Debra or Jack.

It would be a hard decision to make, as they were both equally qualified and both did excellent work. He finally decided that in the morning whichever one used the water cooler first would have to go.

Debra came in the next morning, hugely hung-over after partying all night. She went to the cooler to get some water to take an aspirin and the executive approached her and said: “Debra, I’ve never done this before, but I have to lay you or Jack off.”

Debra replied, “Could you jack off? I feel like shit.”

This one just arrived in my inbox. Sorry, couldn’t resist:

[quote]One beautiful December evening, Huan Cho and his girlfriend, Jung Lee, were sitting by the side of the Huangpu River. It was a romantic full moon, when Huan Cho said, “Hey baby, let’s play Weeweechu!”

“Oh no, not now, let’s look at the moon” said Jung Lee.

“Oh, c’mon baby, let’s you and me play Weeweechu. I love you and it’s the perfect time,” Huan Cho Begged.

“But I rather just hold your hand and watch the moon.”

“Please Jung Lee, just once… play Weeweechu with me.”

Jung Lee looked at Huan Chi and said, “OK, we’ll play Weeweechu.”

Huan Cho grabbed his guitar and they both sang… “Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.”[/quote]

Q: What name did the Chinese husband give when his wife had a black baby?

A: Sum Ting Wong

[quote=“A dog, in its diary,”]8am - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!
9am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite
10am - Oh Boy! A walk! My favorite!
11am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!
Noon - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!
1pm - Oh Boy! The yard! My favorite!
3pm - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!
4pm - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!
5pm - Oh Boy! Mom! My favorite!
7pm - Oh Boy! Playing ball! My favorite!
9pm - Oh Boy! Sleeping in master’s bed! My favorite![/quote]

[quote=“A cat, in its diary,”]
Day 183 of my captivity…

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.

Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant. Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded – must try this at the top of the stairs.

In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair – must try this on their bed.

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan.

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of “allergies.” Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches.

The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time…[/quote]

Late at night a man hears a tapping at the front door. He opens it but there