The Jordan Peterson Thread

It’s worse :pensive: I actually think I have more chance of selling my house to someone in taiwan than in the uk . The exchange rate and value looks great and the chance of capital appreciation and rent return higher than here . Of course it may change after Brexit :wink:

Post brexit sounds like a good time for me to go lol

1 Like

The weather is still appalling either way , compared to Taiwan right now , or Italy I guess :yum:

2 Likes

I was sooooo cold when I went in March lol.

2 Likes

One hopes. :whistle:

Honestly I’d be interested to go see it here in Seattle, but Portland is just next door, the city’s covered with Antifa propaganda and feels like you got a 50/50 chance of being maced on your way to the theater.

Funny or sad how it all feels like we’re headed back to the dark hours of the XXth Century.

Come, come now. They’re peaceful protestors. No need to avoid them. :grin:

There’s a satirical magazine called Private Eye that has a regular piece called Neasden Police Log that spoofs stuff like this. Unfortunately, I don’t think they could beat the real thing in this instance.

She certainly seems thrilled by the mission. Pronoun patrol’s got to be among the easiest duty draws though, even in Cheshire.

Commissioner of Pronouns, I bet the pay’s good.

1 Like

Yeah, really :slight_smile:

Never been, but it doesn’t look promising, to be honest.

Peterson is one lucky SOB but he did put in the grunt work so good on him.

Those earlier vids of him shouting into the crowd at the university after the radicals yanked the power to sound system…I said there’s a guy who’s not afraid to put the work in

He reminds me of Tulsi Gabbard in that Peterson is benefitting merely by saying common sense things in the face of university liberal arts department lunatic proclamations about Western civilization generally and gender especially.

Gabbard looks like a keeper in the Democrat party for very similar reasons, her lack of TDS.

A lucky SOB! duh of course these silly pronouns are madness. He worked social media beautifully and got rich. And not easy at all being the target of the radicals. Respect

Scattered amongst his ramblings though is some pretty thoughtful articulate wisdom. But nothing groundbreaking or revelatory.

Fun guy. Would be a good beer buddy

He has a drug problem?

I thought Dexter already killed him.

I didn’t click on the link, but I think he was taking some anti-anxiety medicine and checked himself into rehab to get off of it due to withdrawal symptoms he was experiencing.

1 Like

The man’s fucked up.

He still makes some interesting points. Of course there are the truisms he often tries to portray as something profound. The obvious example would be 2 year olds are often aggressive.