The K-man's finest hour(s)

Very strange person deserves jail time before deportation .

Smiling lasciviously and staring lustily? Lock him up and throw away the key!

Probably the mental breakdown already happened.

“Image from Gangs of Tian Mu Facebook page”

:eek:

1 Like

From his strange behavior, it sounds suspiciously like mercury poisoning to me.

You’ve got to feel a bit sorry for the guy.

Either he’s trying to get deported. In which case, what a loser. Or he’s got some serious mental issues.

Whichever it is, it’s not a good place to be at the age of 36.

1 Like

I was in a worse place at 36. I lived in Sanchong.

THE-HORROR-DARK-c

5 Likes

And you made it out alive?

Press F to pay respect.

3 Likes

Shaaaaaun!

He’s like an ambulance chaser, but he’s on the lookout for whitey behaving badly. Everyone should be warned. If you step out of line he will hunt you down.

Really? That’s specific. Something’s going on that’s for sure.

And he looks 40 something. Poor bastard.

I think the doctor is quacking. Mercury poisoning does not cause rabid sexual molestation impulses, at least not in any of the clinical evidence that I’ve seen.

Symptoms consistent with Korsakoff syndrome, most often caused by excessive drinking, but sometimes by mercury poisoning. :sunglasses:

My own clinical diagnosis is an extreme case of “charisma man” syndrome カリスママン

Is China sending its foreign bad actors to Taiwan to add to xenophobic furor? K-man was the point man, or manchurian candidate, if you will?

Here’s some quid pro quo for ya K-man

1 Like

Waiting for his report on the spat between a Korean YouTuber and a local taxi driver in 3…2…

“engorged gourds” :trollface:

1 Like

Sound the K-man alert!

The U.S. government on Wednesday issued a health alert to Americans in China, warning them about the incident it described as “subtle and vague, but abnormal, sensations of sound and pressure”.

“While in China, if you experience any unusual acute auditory or sensory phenomena accompanied by unusual sounds or piercing noises, do not attempt to locate their source. Instead, move to a location where the sounds are not present,” the emailed alert said.

The U.S. government in October expelled 15 Cuban diplomats from the United States for what it said was Cuba’s failure to protect staff at the U.S. embassy in Havana from mysterious health incidents at one point thought to possibly have been acoustic “attacks”.

I personally think the Tao people have dealt with enough BS over the years without having their home turned into a dumping ground for the detritus of the (s)expat community.

Guy