The K-man's finest hour(s)

Just tell them it’s cultural enrichment!

1 Like

K-man’s recently discovered alliteration, bear with him.

1 Like

:eek:

scaredstraight111025050755

You’re such a Grammar Netizen. :trollface:

What’s with the fucking banana??

1 Like

He’s just ripping off Taiwan English News now.

He missed the exploding Porsche which crashed into a concrete divider and turned into a fireball .

Carrying two CEOs that regularly smoked week and were caught with possession before.

Should’ve been ezpz for the k.

Well, there is a Ferari/Porshe/fast car crash every week, every few days, so it is not big news.

Last one was a poor kid in a bike -not a scooter, a bicycle- that plunged into on of those and the damages were in the 5 figure range. makes you wonder …

This Porsche crash was pretty nuts though and description very lurid. Yes I am as bad as kman now but without the foreigner angle.

https://youtu.be/9_jRwsqH4fQ
The girlfriend was supposed to have immediately turned into a fireball and been ejected.
The driverwas trapped in the smoking wreckage.

The whole Porsche took off into the air and incinerated numerous shops, it’s a miracle nobody else died!

Half a meter earlier and the car would’ve definitely crashed into the FamilyMart.

“Officer, what really happened was she said ‘Good Morning’ I said ‘Good Morning.’ We chatted for a few minutes about the traffic and Mini Coopers and cool cars. She mentioned something about what an upside down world it is this morning, I didn’t catch it all. I asked ‘Is this your stop?’ she said ‘Yes please’ and I deposited her there. She was a little broken up about things but she seemed eager to move forward last I saw her.”

Possibly the greatest pic in a news story since 9/11.

1 Like

Heysoos, that’s grim.
All things being equal can we have one of these moments? For the driver, not that poor lady.
https://youtu.be/sglyFwTjfDU

1 Like

Correction: Freudian Grammar Netizen! :noway:

yeesh! the rules of driving here really are: the bigger or flashier the car, the more cuntish the driving is.

i saw a huge 4x4 (perfectly suitable for the streets of taiwan) blocking a pedestrian crossing the other day while a blind man had to get somebody’s to help him maneuver around the back of the car off the crossing to get across the road. what a piece of shit.

2 Likes

If I do not see you, are you there? If noone stops me, should I care?

yea thats the thing, nobody seems bothered at all… :weary:

Finally, the K publishes a positive story. Kudos to both the protagonist and the reporter.

A little more background info would be nice though. Why $100 specifically? Everyone knows that’s about the best you could do with that. Maybe it says in the video, but they missed a chance to do something more with this article. I guess that’s not really what they’re shooting for.