The K-man's finest hour(s)

Then we could rip it apart here.

1 Like

Steady on. You always have to take it too far.

#finelinebetweencleverandstupid

1 Like

“Neitizens outraged by how gullible K man thinks his readers are”

Really. Your last quote there would be a better title. They haven’t given us any idea whether this actually happens or not.

The sad thing, and I’ve been noticing this with them lately, is that this could actually be a good starting point for research and possibly a real article on the issue, if they cared enough to do it.

1 Like

They could start here as a PSA for all the tour group ducklings:
https://youtu.be/sJ3fG-tnzCk

Does the K realize that the new Gogoro 2 series models are not student budget friendly?

Actual price for the GS2 is 95,800NT and G2Delight is 83,800NT. Before subsides price of the 2 Delight are more expensive than the G2 Plus @ 79,800NT and G2 73,800NT.

They are when your parents are the ones writing the check, as is usually the case.

That’s not Mr K-person’s article, that’s Alice N.

Well…seems like I jumped the gun there.

1 Like

God, do you think we need separate threads for each of their hacks? They really have assembled a stable of formidable literary talents over there…

Alice N is probably just one of the K-man’s noms de plume. He was getting tired of taking all the heat in this thread.

1 Like

Yes, some of those names are a bit suspicious…Duncan De’ath?

1 Like

I’m beginning to suspect that K-man isn’t even his real name.

LOL! I see what you did there. :wink:

But you left the “Mr.”
Baby steps, baby steps.

1 Like

wait, what?

epic quote fail:

“I’m beginning to suspect that K-man isn’t even his real name.”

wait, what?

Well, faulty attributions seem to be a theme in this thread.

Come on guys writing the “news” is hard. Especially here in Taiwan.

In my job, you gotta filter what they want top say from what they do not want to say. Getting information out of the bla bla bla is like sifting through broken glass with ungloved hands…

Just be glad nobody’s started a thread to pick apart your articles…yet. :grin:

1 Like

yeah but these are obviously non-native speakers trying to pass off their work as the work of professional journalists.