The K-man's finest hour(s)

Let’s see how many more times he comes out with word prostitute in the headline on the same subject

2 Likes

I guess we should give him credit for using “prostitute” rather than the w-word. Hey, someone complimented the oft-maligned pseudo-journalist!

I don’t know why, but when I read this, I keep seeing this in my head (some :nsfw: language):

…and then hit him hard on the flip side…

1 Like

Hells yeah

1 Like

and though he had originally planned to flee by boat out of the country, stepped up patrols by Philippine police around ports caused Mayer to abandon the plan.

and how do they know the details of his whole escape plan? is this more info given by the hooker or what? probably just more made up bollocks.

in coordination with the woman, a team of 20 PNP - Intelligence Group NCR officers and agents from the Bureau of Immigration Fugitive Search Unit (BI FSU) stormed through the door

In addition to Mayer, police found three of his friends inside the suite, including the Filipina who had been cooperating with them

so what they are saying is, they co-operated with the hooker to not only get his location, but to distract him by having sex so they could storm the room. and his 2 other friends were implied to also be prostitutes or what?
so not only is he a killer, he is banging prostitutes, 3 at a time…or just making friends with them, as those things are just implied.

Or, in other words, celibacy or masturbation could have saved him from capture

1 Like

Certainly visiting a brothel (aka wh@r3 house, censored for the sensitivities of some Forumosans) was not the wisest of moves. Maybe he waited to get his rocks ofc before prison (where he would be the service person, ha ha)

surveillance footage showed that Mayer arrived at the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport disguised with white-rimmed glasses

ah yes, the old superman disguise.

1 Like

…which he was wearing at the time of the arrest.

:rofl:

great disguise!!! who wrote this nonsense???:sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It may be going too far to post images of a person for the purpose of ridicule. I’ll leave it to the mods to decide. Bear in mind the point of this thread is to highlight his journalistic, ahem, achievements.

2 Likes

He’s a journalist In the public eye :eye:
The dude works in media, it’s fair game.

As I say I’ll leave it to the mods. You may be right.

It’s not like I’m doxing him or anything.

He’s a public figure and he has to accept he’s going to get some pushback on his views/art/acting/writing/whatever.

IMO

aboriginal kung fu get up! interesting.

1 Like

Do we know K-Man’s Nationality?

He`s a Yank.