The K-man's finest hour(s)

I am not going to say a thing
:relaxed:

K-man is a magician. He can type with one hand yet both hands are occupied.

Ridicule? That’s Jackie Chan meets Betelnut Island right there!

1 Like

Yeah, it feels like a bit too much to me. I’m sure some people don’t think I’m very good at my job - but I wouldn’t be too comfortable with them putting my photo up online.

1 Like

Do you work in media or the public eye though?

These are just photos and media he’s put out there in his own articles. He wants the public to see it. It’s not as though I’m getting these pics from some secret k-man album.

You guys are making me feel like some monster. K-man is a big boy.

If he’s uncomfortable with being a journalist in the public light he should take his name of the articles he writes and find a new job.

1 Like

Maybe you can do a reenactment of a K Man picture .

Like the famous bloody fingerprint.

1 Like

I didn’t even realise you were involved, but rest assured I don’t want you to feel like some kind of monster.

It’s by no means a clear-cut issue. I had a post removed a few days ago because, I am presuming, I mentioned the guy’s name. Even though it was clearly available on links to Taiwan News.

I wouldn’t want to make the call myself, but it’s kind of a slippery slope when we start posting pictures of one another even if those pictures are easily available (and with social media they invariably are). Pretty much everyone is in the public eye now.

Yeah, your probably right. I should cool it with the k-man stuff.

I’m not trying to dis him personally, just don’t like his anti-foreigner garbage writing.

1 Like

He’s hit a nerve because nobody likes an Uncle Tom, but as tommy525 argued earlier in this thread he is only trying to make a living like the rest of us. I dunno. It’s the terrible quality of his writing that gets my goat.

3 Likes

Making a living is not an excuse for garbage.

I removed the pictures, too personal.

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn’t mean to cross a line. I was just having a laugh. :pensive:

I understand that it might have been too mean/personal.

You did find them online though, it wasn’t like some catastrophic out or anything, you’re cool :v:

1 Like

I think many or most with experience with foreigners that have learned Chinese, can attest from experience interacting with foreigner Chinese speakers, that learning Chinese, doesn’t make you any less of an idiot if you were already an idiot. It doesn’t make you more smart in your job or skill, if you’re already not smart at your job or skill.

It doesn’t make you an expert on anything, just because you are able to pronounce words in those things.

4 Likes

I little late here, but was it the scenes from his martial arts movie that got posted/deleted?
Because holy shit, I watched those weeks ago and they were, um, really really bad.
And his journalism mimics that.

2 Likes

INCOMING!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/video/挪威男遭控詐熟女-摟新歡被抓包遭起訴-052358503.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izcl4YKpQSk

1 Like

LOL what a great piece of news!

Damn Norwegians, coming over here, cheating our wimmin.

1 Like

They should stick to snus, aquavit and pickled herring.

Maybe we could all donate funds to pay his fine.

Or maybe not. :nail_care: