The K-man's finest hour(s)

The “laowai” part is much more prominent than the Beijing part.

who got an F?

This, along with everything else, makes it seem like he’s portraying an over-exaggeration of a role, to emphasize the idiosyncrasy and absurdness.

1 Like

yeah, it looks like his actual dream was to be a cast member of that really horrible tw talkshow with foreigners, goes something like who,wto,wtf, anyways you know it when you’ve seen it. but producer said, no way, you look 0.02% too chinese, you’re not allowed on this show.

1 Like

I’ve got this mental image of a Chinese guy who dresses up as a Morris dancer because he feels really English.

Damn, now I’ve got a reverse image of a Chinese guy in a Chelsea shirt eating pies and necking Stella at an alarming rate. :thinking:

1 Like

One victim has therefore filed a civil suit with Aron a few days ago, reported China Times.

(Walks over to the whiteboard to the K-Man PROS column and crosses out KNOWS PRESENT PERFECT TENSE)

2 Likes

To be fair the present perfect tense has always been a tough tense to master…

He’d need to be practicing a traditional English martial art such as head-butting.

Great work, give foreigners a bad name.

Not after about 3rd Grade it isn’t.

Sorry, I forget you aren’t a native speaker.

I have mastered it in third grade.

Almost, but not quite.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a grown man naked.

1 Like

Impressive usage.

I’ve seen a naked man grow.

1 Like

That is being very low.

I think you mean it “has been very low when (you) said it earlier today”

I’ve had to remove a number of posts from this thread of personal photos and videos, social media pages, personal profiles, and the like. This thread isn’t intended as a venue for such material–please don’t post it. If we can’t exercise some collective responsibility here I’ll have to consider what other measures are appropriate.

6 Likes

18 posts were split to a new topic: Cool yellow highlight