The K-man's finest hour(s)

The K-man is playing all you people like a violin. Do you realize that? It’s on purpose.

Yeah we know he put the picture there on purpose because he’s K-Man. Genius.

2 Likes

Is that sarcasm, or are you actually being astute?

You were triggered by it quite recently on here.

Growing up is a work in progress for me. I’m running out of time, but hope to get there eventually.

Yep, we keep on clicking on the click bait. making him famous. I get it.

I do hope he´s getting paid decently for this. He´ll need it when they get tired of him and give him the boot at that paper and he can´t find a job elsewhere with that stink following him.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

We are talking about Taiwan News. I`d be surprised if it is over 80,000NT.

1 Like

Not even. Try 65 tops.

80k, not a hope in hell.

My guess would be 50…depends on the hours, of course.

1 Like

50 for most of the journos. K person gets top dollar. That vocabulary doesn’t come cheep.

1 Like

C’mon, it’s not like he uses any five-dollar words.

“The controversial former Buddhist temple which was converted into a Communist Chinese shrine by the conniving construction contractor”

That alliteration don’t come cheep you know…

2 Likes

OK, I have to admit, that’s a five-NT sentence.

Oh c’mon, are you deliberately getting the homophone wrong!

Learn how to spell, man.

1 Like

Don’t be such a homophobe…

That’s a sirius accusation…

1 Like

Sexist, no. I’m sure putting words to paper that are less than honourable is counter to what he learned in his first dojo. He is showing a weak pride in his self.

I heard it from my brother-in-law’s neighbour’s sister who went to her fortune teller.

2 Likes

My guess is 55K, which makes him a pro-green lapdog. And because of the xenophobic tendencies (sometimes benign, but sometimes overt) of that Party, he is being a cheap mouthpiece.

Maybe they give him a discount on parent-company foodstuffs. :face_with_monocle: