The K-man's finest hour(s)

I feel like my comments on this massive abscess full to bursting with putrid non-journalism kind of half belongs in this thread too…

Typos we all get, but he wrote some stuff not even I do before coffee.

It took over 150 KRTC employees to restore the carriages to their original appearance before the vandalism occurred.

:confounded:

I don’t know. Those two articles don’t seem any worse than the typical fare you see in the island’s other English rags (what’s left of them). I guess my expectations are calibrated so low that this just seems normal. Journalism is pretty much dead anyway.

I wonder if those Spaniards could have gotten any help from other Spaniards already residing here. Could they really have pulled it off on their own

Are you suggesting that perhaps one of our Spanish posters (:whistle:) might have given them assistance? That’s a serious accusation.

Your words… not mine! There must be thousands of Spanish people running around Taiwan.

Just sayin…

Jesus was a lower east-side graffiti artist?

As per NIA, 246 men and 45 women.

Aye caramba. That’s mucho pan y pescados, if you know what I mean…

Well, maybe if you add all Spanish speakers you may have a thousand.

What do you mean???

Who are you calling Spanish???

What???

Methinks the jesus doth protest too much

Edit: OK so jesus doesn’t seem to get the joke…

Hey, where’s my graffiti? Now there’s not even room for art in Forumosa?

Where indeed?

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: All our talents increase in the using, and the every faculty, both good and bad, strengthen by exercise. — Anne Bronte

I think the God-Emperor is telling Jesus to keep working on his graffiti until it’s so awesome that we have no choice but to keep it. :slight_smile:

It should have told Him to not use a whiteboard marker next time