The K-man's finest hour(s)

Guys I have a feeling we’re falling for clever Photoshop. Isn’t Diamond Skull actually Kate Bekinsale? And yellow cap looks like Paris Hilton.

The K man is playing us. Or whoever did this poster.

1 Like

Oh, god! I feel so used… :hushed:

1 Like

Have you seen the latest taiwan news?
@Dr_Milker !

3 Likes

But but but…he’s native Hawaiian!! How can he be a white supremacist if he’s Hawaiian?!?
Does this mean I’m going to have to take my dream lover…er idol’s framed picture off of my nightstand? So confusing… So many unanswered questions…and unspeakable urges… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

link?

can’t find that article on Taiwan News

Found it

1 Like

oh God, so he comes from the islands in the middle of the fucking ocean whose judges like to rule that “mainland” US should have open borders because think of the children?

I’m starting to understand.

I recognized this picture right away. Is Taiwan News so cheap they have to use free stock images?

that’s a rhetorical question, right?

2 Likes

Everyone is using free stock images. I try my best to avoid it at work but most people think Commons is heaven sent.

Personally I hate it, has no character. But then I get criticized for asking photographers for specific images.

And the other only option is CNA with its elementary school graduation trip pics style, where everyone poses for the camera and flashes the peace sign.

Well, I think it’s shameful for a major news organization to be using Pixabay. I know it’s just their website, and just a K-man article, but any self-respecting news agency would shell out if not for Getty Images than for one of the stock image subscription services publishers use. They could at least have chosen a better image. I’ve been seeing that image on crappy SEO promo sites for over 5 years.

2 Likes

Last week, Chinese netizens worked themselves into a foamy froth

All this frothy foam talk really does something for me :face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:

7-Eleven convenience store written in simplified Chinese characters which read, “Chinese people prohibited from entry and exit” (中国人出入禁止

Why wouldn’t they let the Chinese people leave if they entered the 7/11? Would they have to live inside the 7/11 forever? Wouldn’t they get hungry and miss their families?

Meanwhile, foreigners aren’t allowed to stay at most hotels in China.

1 Like

Will they let you leave if you have already entered them?

EDIT: jokes aside, I’ve never been to China. They really don’t let foreigners stay at some hotels?

Nor allowed into some bars in Japan.

Most hotels. At least they let us use renminbi these days.

They didn’t let me do anything in Japan because I have too many tattoos.

Can’t stay here
Can’t drink here
Can’t swim here
Can’t eat here
Can’t smoke here

That’s also true for Japanese with tattoos though.

1 Like

I have a dream that one day this Japanese nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its tattoo creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all Japanese men tattooed or not are created equal.”

I have a dream that one day on the irradiated hills of Fukushima, the sons of tattoo biggots and the sons of tattoo shop owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

1 Like

It may have kind of made sense back when only Yakuza had tattoos, but not these days.