The K-man's finest hour(s)

I had to look when it said American, but then I found they are Taiwanese and Chinese with American passports…Are they more American???

They have American passports. Maybe K-man can do a follow-up interview after they come out of their comas.

At least they stayed away from any “flying” jokes. I consider this a major achievement.

He may have revised it further. It now says specifically that they are Asian American (no hyphen).

They are bullshitting, I’ve never heard of any cases where they have done that.

This is just all kinds of awesome. The K is really starting to explore the space.

This is some ground breaking shit here. They are really getting into the inner workings of the mind

“therapeutic camps” I think they have another word for that

1 Like

Other countries get addicted to smack and meth. Taiwan…claw machines.

Shit I don’t know what the fuck a sand crusher is or why they have one but I suggest not clicking on that link at right

Language ! it seems an horrific way to go . Saying , “Don’t click the link”, is a sure fire way to get people clicking…well played TG

1 Like

I’m still traumatized

From 2016 ? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oooh, seems like someone’s been triggered :slight_smile:

"In another case in Kaohsiung, a 40-year-old man surnamed Chang, who specialized in formwork on construction sites, spent all NT$20,800 (US$675) of his monthly salary on claw cranes. Despite spending such a vast amount, he was still unable to grab a set of Bluetooth speakers worth NT$650, so he resorted to using a powerful magnet to steal them instead.

In the process, he triggered the shop’s alarm and he was arrested on suspicion of theft."

A true idealist who decided to fight the capitalistic oppression and reach his goal no matter what.
He failed, but that’s a whole other story.

Hasta la Claw Machine, Siempre.

2 Likes

only jesting , as per usual :joy:

zai la!

1 Like

Are claw machines analogous to most misguided education paths or property investments? I think the shrink would be on to something if they headed in that direction.

What’s going to happen if and when Taiwan legalised proper gambling? It’s going to be carnage.

I remember when they were planning to open a racetrack. They thought better of that one

:joy: :money_mouth_face:

I have to tell you that going through the BOT Approval for that was quite a job …Like the Spanish Inquisition…

1 Like