The Kamala Harris thread

Can anybody imagine this moron being president? :laughing:

1 Like

Space… it has five letters! Just like peace. Backward, it reads “ecaps!” Space, starts with a S, like Silver! Space, has the same letters as capes, scape, paces, and, of course, space. Space, is monosyllabic! Space, has two vowels!

1 Like

There’s a theory that she’s a serious stoner (edibles probably). It would explain a lot.

1 Like

KH got Covid

Let me guess the symptoms: brain fog and hysterical laughing?

1 Like

what an idiot. 4 “work together” and 1 “work” that she really really wanted to say “work together” haltingly, in span of like 20 seconds.

1 Like

Magical.

2 Likes

Uncanny… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Like this?:

“Um. 36,000 feet above everything, watching on a big ass TV in a private plane, and the message is ‘we’re in this together’? I’m not sure you guys get where the rest of us are at right now,” Joan McCarter, a politics writer for liberal outlet Daily Kos, tweeted.

“Could you be specific? Like, how are you fighting? Describe the tactics, explain the policy, give us the rundown,” New York Magazine reporter Hillary Kelly added.

1 Like

She needs to escape the stench of those 50 dead migrants in San Antonio that she didn’t stop from coming in illegally. :smoker:

Here’s some haha.

2 Likes

Hard to tell who’s more brain-dead, KH or the speechwriter who thought this crap up.

Truly inspiring…

1 Like

someone did a lot of work on that script to make it so workable

She’s there to draw fire.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/09/11/kamala_harris_we_have_a_secure_border_in_that_that_is_a_priority_for_any_nation.html

Total nonsense.

The Dems realize totally how shit some of their key policies are and are trying their best to talk a good game.

Another look at the border nonsense from the VP.

https://cnsnews.com/commentary/terence-p-jeffrey/secure-border-kamala-harris

“Would you call the border secure?” host Chuck Todd asked Harris.

“I think that there is no question that we have to do what the president and I asked Congress to do — the first request we made, pass a bill to create a pathway to citizenship,” Harris responded.

“The border is secure,” she continued.

“But we also have a broken immigration system, in particular over the last four years before we came in, and it needs to be fixed,” she said.

“We’re going to have 2 million people cross this border for the first time ever,” Todd said. “You’re confident this border is secure?”

“We have a secure border,” Harris repeated, "in that that is a priority for any nation, including ours and our administration. But there are still a lot of problems that we are trying to fix, given the deterioration that happened over the last four years.

So, the border is secure and we need to slide dreamers into citizenship because to make the border more securer.

Who elected these people?

Not it!

Rumors are Ole Joe will have a paper slipped onto his table by his puppet-masters to sign that is EO to give all those wall-climbers/river-swimmers immediate citizenship just in time for first Tuesday in November.

Selfies, anyone?