The Kavanaugh Fallout

Bakari Sellers is a fucking disgrace.

I especially disagree with Trump`s actions on Saudi given what those animals did to Khashoggi. https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/11/politics/trump-saudi-arabia-journalist-corker/index.html

Me also . I cannot yet understand the new man in charge of Saudi . I thought things were changing for the better initially . Seems to have stalled on that front .

I believed the part where he said his daughter was saying prayers for Ms Ford as the tears were rolling down his face.

Yeah I really bought that part.

Praise the Lord and Thanks to be Jesus !!! People actually believe that bullshit.

Mumble mumble ā€¦Clintonsā€¦Mumble mumbleā€¦OUTRAGEā€¦Mumble Mumbleā€¦The Leftā€¦Mumble Mumble ā€¦More Prayersā€¦

What a circus.

I believe him on that.

They broke him. Make of that what you will.

For me it was the comments about beer. I liked beer, still like beer, I drank beer, sometimes too much beer, do you like beer, we liked beerā€¦

43787580_2376194375729531_7197073717199896576_n

5 Likes

Orwell would be proud.

1 Like

I wonder what someone who has awoken from a 2 year coma would make of it all?:thinking:

3 Likes

That someone would either start screeching like one of those vagina hat-wearing people, or experience the ultimate enlightenment.

They (Kanyeā€™s visit to WH) were discussing prison reform. among other things, but I think in the US especially among those in the black community prison reform would be well received.

Kanye = sane
Kavanaugh = not lying

Ladies and gentlemen, your Forumosa IP Forum.:clap:

Nothing to see here, move it along.:policeman:

Ignore what you knew before, THIS is the new reality

1 Like

Kayne fella done too much coke.

Democrats wouldnā€™t be questioning Kanyeā€™s sanity if he were praising Obama. This is racism, pure and simple.

I think the irony is lost on thus buzzfeed columnist

1 Like

If Dr. Ford was your wife or sister, how would you react to someone making a comment like that?

[#### Sexual Assault in the United States

• One in five women and one in 71 men will be raped at some point in their lives (a)
  • In the U.S., one in three women and one in six men experienced some form of contact sexual violence in their lifetime (o)
  • 51.1% of female victims of rape reported being raped by an intimate partner and 40.8% by an acquaintance (a)
  • 52.4% of male victims report being raped by an acquaintance and 15.1% by a stranger (a)
  • Almost half (49.5%) of multiracial women and over 45% of American Indian/Alaska Native women were subjected to some form of contact sexual violence in their lifetime (o)
  • 91% of victims of rape and sexual assault are female, and nine percent are male (m)
  • In eight out of 10 cases of rape, the victim knew the perpetrator (j)
  • Eight percent of rapes occur while the victim is at work (c)

Cost & Impact of Sexual Assault

• The lifetime cost of rape per victim is $122,461 (n)
  • Annually, rape costs the U.S. more than any other crime ($127 billion), followed by assault ($93 billion), murder ($71 billion), and drunk driving, including fatalities ($61 billion) (j)
  • 81% of women and 35% of men report significant short- or long-term impacts such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) (a)
  • Health care is 16% higher for women who were sexually abused as children and 36% higher for women who were physically and sexually abused as children (k)](Sexual Assault Statistics | National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC))

What else is there to appeal to?

"Mom or sis, why didnā€™t you file charges back when your memory was better? Oh, ok, I understand. Misdemeanor, statute of limitations, guilt, you didnā€™t want your name in the news over such a party. Sounds reasonable.

But why didnā€™t you file a civil lawsuit in Maryland in July, when you wrote that letter? Just to cover court costs and lawyer fees? It would ruin the guy! Or even now!"

1 Like