Bakari Sellers is a fucking disgrace.
I especially disagree with Trump`s actions on Saudi given what those animals did to Khashoggi. https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/11/politics/trump-saudi-arabia-journalist-corker/index.html
Me also . I cannot yet understand the new man in charge of Saudi . I thought things were changing for the better initially . Seems to have stalled on that front .
I believed the part where he said his daughter was saying prayers for Ms Ford as the tears were rolling down his face.
Yeah I really bought that part.
Praise the Lord and Thanks to be Jesus !!! People actually believe that bullshit.
Mumble mumble …Clintons…Mumble mumble…OUTRAGE…Mumble Mumble…The Left…Mumble Mumble …More Prayers…
What a circus.
I believe him on that.
They broke him. Make of that what you will.
For me it was the comments about beer. I liked beer, still like beer, I drank beer, sometimes too much beer, do you like beer, we liked beer…
Orwell would be proud.
I wonder what someone who has awoken from a 2 year coma would make of it all?
That someone would either start screeching like one of those vagina hat-wearing people, or experience the ultimate enlightenment.
They (Kanye’s visit to WH) were discussing prison reform. among other things, but I think in the US especially among those in the black community prison reform would be well received.
Kanye = sane
Kavanaugh = not lying
Ladies and gentlemen, your Forumosa IP Forum.
Nothing to see here, move it along.
Ignore what you knew before, THIS is the new reality
Kayne fella done too much coke.
Democrats wouldn’t be questioning Kanye’s sanity if he were praising Obama. This is racism, pure and simple.
If Dr. Ford was your wife or sister, how would you react to someone making a comment like that?
- One in five women and one in 71 men will be raped at some point in their lives (a)
- In the U.S., one in three women and one in six men experienced some form of contact sexual violence in their lifetime (o)
- 51.1% of female victims of rape reported being raped by an intimate partner and 40.8% by an acquaintance (a)
- 52.4% of male victims report being raped by an acquaintance and 15.1% by a stranger (a)
- Almost half (49.5%) of multiracial women and over 45% of American Indian/Alaska Native women were subjected to some form of contact sexual violence in their lifetime (o)
- 91% of victims of rape and sexual assault are female, and nine percent are male (m)
- In eight out of 10 cases of rape, the victim knew the perpetrator (j)
- Eight percent of rapes occur while the victim is at work ©
Cost & Impact of Sexual Assault
- The lifetime cost of rape per victim is $122,461 (n)
- Annually, rape costs the U.S. more than any other crime ($127 billion), followed by assault ($93 billion), murder ($71 billion), and drunk driving, including fatalities ($61 billion) (j)
- 81% of women and 35% of men report significant short- or long-term impacts such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) (a)
- Health care is 16% higher for women who were sexually abused as children and 36% higher for women who were physically and sexually abused as children (k)](https://www.nsvrc.org/statistics)
What else is there to appeal to?
"Mom or sis, why didn’t you file charges back when your memory was better? Oh, ok, I understand. Misdemeanor, statute of limitations, guilt, you didn’t want your name in the news over such a party. Sounds reasonable.
But why didn’t you file a civil lawsuit in Maryland in July, when you wrote that letter? Just to cover court costs and lawyer fees? It would ruin the guy! Or even now!"