The Kavanaugh Fallout

Wtf? She says it was 10 years ago at someone else’s house.

One of my best friend who is a Jew dressed up as Hitler for a halloween party we went to. I’m sure we are in some pictures, probably 6-7 years ago. These day some nutters would probably try to get me fired from my job and whatever company would probably give in.

We just found who’s going to be the next atoha at the center of a K-man article!

In before:“he’s not really an atoha…” - they’ll just blur his face in the photos and claim he’s 100% aryan.

We still on a Soros caravan or does this too go into the great conspiratard heap of broken conspiracies?

Confirming the feelings that many conservatives had about the Kavanaugh nomination, Kavanaugh sided with Roberts and the liberal judges in not hearing a case on states’ ability to defund abortion-providing organizations like Planned Parenthood.

Seems like leftists flipping out that the Kavanaugh nomination would be the end of Roe v Wade and that Kavanaugh was some sort of conservative extremist were majorly overreacting. Kavanaugh is and always was a rather moderate conservative judge and has never posed a threat to Roe v Wade. Many conservative commentators knew this. It’s much more likely that Kavanaugh ends up being another Roberts-type swing vote than a hardline conservative judge.

1 Like

But…the media told me…everyone argued:“how could he ever be objective???”…

Really activates my almonds.

If you’re gonna dox people you need to cover your own tracks…

1 Like

Big surprise

It is somewhat amazing that some people still try to argue against a generally left bias in most major media outlets. We have a case where a Clinton lawyer who was opposite Kavanaugh in the Lewinski shitstorm (and who was described as well respected and working for a non-partisan group in a “news” article) is the source for the story, but he won’t comment on it. Another source says this guy said that some other guy pushed Kavanaugh’s junk into a woman’s hand (logistics unexplained) 35 years ago. Even while this would facially look like a case of sexual assault against Kavanaugh, it is used to corroborate another uncorroborated claim against Kavanaugh, which itself was used to corroborate another uncorroborated claim against him.

There’s no need to mention that the alleged victim doesn’t remember the event, that several dozens of people were contacted and none of them could corroborate any of the accusations, or that the previous accusations were uncorroborated. And the news that the Ford’s best friend (and supposed witness to uncorroborated sexual abuse claim #1) says that she doesn’t believe Ford and was pressured to lie to support Ford is buried and relatively uncovered by the news.

What the media take from this is that the FBI didn’t sufficiently investigate and that this is somehow evidence against Kavanaugh (and not exculpatory evidence).

It’s hard to look at this story and not get depressed by the state of US media.

3 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/in-whiplash-moment-democrats-are-now-backing-away-from-kavanaugh-allegations/2019/09/17/e5ed1404-d981-11e9-ac63-3016711543fe_story.html

snidely

It’s a snapshot, sure, but given the unprecedented headwinds faced in the media by President Trump I suspect his actual support is sustainably much higher than even this number. Guess we’ll know for sure in about 58 weeks.

Trump’s approval rating on Wednesday was 44.3 percent, according to a Real Clear Politics average of more than a half-dozen major polls. That is higher than Obama’s average approval rating of 43.9 percent on September 18, 2011, by the same measure.

That’s because:

a) People expected #44 to be the savior of mankind before he even stepped in office, gave him a nobel prize and approved everything he said but eventually started to realize he sucked ass

b) People expected Trump to be a totalitarian far right nazi ready to nuke the world to fulfill his warmongering dreams, but eventually started to realize he’s been doing a great job for the US economy and during the last 3 years the US has been acting less as a “world police” force bombing the shit out of people in the middle East in the name of freedom

3 Likes

More fallout. I love the idea of “Rhetorical advocacy.”

Who needs the truth when you have rhetoric?

1 Like

Reminds me of the one sided exchanges between Bork, Sowell, and Biden in the 80s.

Talk about erudition vs dunce. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :joy:
Watch Joe Biden get DESTROYED by THOMAS SOWELL! - Robert Bork Hearings (1987) - YouTube

She also admitted that an anonymous letter she sent to then-Sen. Kamala Harris describing a graphic sexual assault by Kavanaugh and a friend was not written by her, despite her original claim of being “Jane Doe from Oceanside, California.”

“No, no, no. I did that as a way to grab attention,” Munro-Leighton explained when questioned by investigators of the Committee on the Judiciary. “I am not Jane Doe…

Harris, who was acting as a senator at the time, went on to become the vice president without any discipline for bringing the false letter forward without conducting a proper investigation into the matter.

None of the senators on the committee took the time to investigate the anonymous letter…

Old-school politics. Not surprised.

1 Like

Bullshit.