The life of an average Taiwanese male

Here is my prediction of the schedule for an average taiwanese male, in his young ages. (15-25)

1. go to school

2. come home from school

3. Play computer games

4. repeat step 3

5. repeat step 3 again

6. repeat step 3 again, one last time

7)study

1. more computer games

2. contemplate about a girl the given man has been thinking about for many months but doesnt have the courage to ask her out.

10)sleep

Rinse and repeat :slight_smile:

Anyways, I wouldn’t know anything about a taiwanese person’s life, all ihave for reference are my asain friends here in The U.S

I’m not sure about the rinsing part. I teach mornings in a high school and I’m quite sure they don’t.

They have to go in the bathroom and mess with their hair for at least four or five hours. Make sure it is real spikey.

um. yea. :unamused:

here in HK, the kids do coke instead of video games. I know that based on movies I watch… of asian kids… in Korea.

You mean student … not drop-out … drop-out would be like this …

1. Buy bin lang … chew
  2. Go to internet cafe and play games 18 hours a day …
  3. Buy Taiwan whisby and bin lang … drink and chew
  4. Street race a little …

… repeat from 1

Dunno, there was an article in the Chinese paper the other day about a guy who was a first-year high school student, whose day went something like this:

Get up
Go to school
Collect excess food from lunch
Buy more lunchboxes with pocket money
Take food to homeless elderly people in the area
Go back to school
Go home
Collect used items to distribute to homeless
Study
Go to sleep

They can’t all be as bad as the OP is describing.

[quote=“Rabidpie”]
Anyways, I wouldn’t know anything about a Taiwanese person’s life, all ihave for reference are my asain friends here in The U.S[/quote]
So basically, you know not of which you speak.
A major malfunction!
And, you omitted masturbation.
A glaring error!

This belongs in temp.
As it has nothing to do with the Taiwanese, male or otherwise.
It says more about certain preconceived notions on the part of some, that are not even subject to even the most basic social filtering.
Nasty!

More and more students in my classes are bringing little personalized mirrors that sit on their desks. They can spend the entire class time looking at themselves in their little mirror and fuss with their hair. Even some boys do it.

[quote=“Rabidpie”]
9) contemplate about a girl the given man has been thinking about for many months but doesnt have the courage to ask her out.[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[quote]
Anyways, I wouldn’t know anything about a Taiwanese person’s life, all ihave for reference are my asain friends here in The U.S[/quote]
Obviously. :slight_smile: