The Long Overdue All Blacks Thread 🏉

will they have to wear masks when scrumming?

KOA? Kampgrounds of America? :wall:

I think you mean Kia Kaha!

You say it in jest but it was discussed…

they should wear these. that way, can spit all they want (on themselves)

Just so that people know, the All Blacks are the winningest pro team in the history of all sports, everywhere.

All Blacks’ Wins Matter

2 Likes

1 Like

Ah the thrifty hard necked Hakka people.

1 Like

How many of them are black. Chuckling thinking about if they existed in the US or Canada with that name haha. NZ has a far more rounded gun bearing, bear footed, bearded culture than most western nations :slight_smile:

you proposing a rugby match between the 2 using a :soccer: ball, or a soccer match between the 2 using a :rugby_football: ball?

Money on the All Blacks either way.

not if they have to play under #MeToo rules

I noticed the rugby ?ball? In the thread title now. Great job, mods. Makes it much clearer to the rugby ignorant.

1 Like

I just assumed that the leftists had forced racial segregation on the site.

I like Les Bleus, but there’s no denying the All Blacks are the best in the world. They have found the secret of international success- find something that’s a second-tier sport in the rest of the world, and put all your energies into that. It’s why Canada is so good at ice hockey.

Eagles final 4 by 2040! Calling it here!

Going out on a limb, I realize this is just worded a bit oddly, but if you set out to try to do that you could never do it in 100 years. You’re putting the cart before the horse.

second-tier sport

:popcorn:

If being the descendant of Melanesians makes one black, then I’d say at least 90% of them are at least part black. Although their name is the All Blacks.

Well, it is pretty much a second-tier sport in most of the world. Apart from Argentina, it’s hardly played in South America. In the US, it’s WAY behind basketball, baseball and gridiron. Hell, even in Australia, it’s behind Aussie rules and cricket, and in South Africa, it’s not nearly as popular as football. It’s hardly played at all in Asia.

It’s first-tier in New Zealand, though, because they’re damn good at it and not much else. They’re the best in the world, and focus most of their sporting infrastructure and finances on it.

India takes pride in cricket. Brazil takes pride in football. New Zealand takes pride in rugby union.

1 Like