The Love Shack (with FREE Vagina Cookies)

The OP had me at “cookie”. Vagina is just icing on the cake.

What we are trying to create with the Vagina Cookies. This is the first time so…

Well, technically those aren’t vaginas.

Does anyone else have this song going round and round their heads now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leohcvmf8kM

The OP had me at “cookie”. Vagina is just icing on the cake.[/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: The vagina IS the icing!

[quote=“marcus a”]

[/quote]

Ah! I see your cookies are gripped in yellow fever!

Shouldn’t the order be Lust -> Seduction -> Passion? Or Seduction -> Lust -> Passion? I mean, Passion should be at the top. Lust should be on the bottom I think because it’s the easiest.

Are they available with matching penis cookies?

I’m with you Chris - that would be more my style as well.

[quote=“marcus a”]

What we are trying to create with the Vagina Cookies. This is the first time so…[/quote]
Wow! Now THAT is realism! I recognize that one third from the left two rows down. I’m a bit surprised she agreed to “sit” for you, though – she struck me as quite conservative until the lights were off.

Are ya supposed to eat 'em or fuck 'em

I know…another "board warning’…geeez…I is feelin discriminated against here…lol.

Could I somehow incorporate these into my birth classes? :laughing:

Secont from left, middle row, looks like a little map of Taiwan to me. Hmmm. Those are gross, by the way.

No one’s mom would ever put that much icing on a cookie.

these were the vagina cookies. all 125 of them. the one’s with the tampon’s were particularly delicious. :unamused: there’s also more pics of the XXXphotobooth (that was actually only about PG-13) at waakao.com

[quote=“marcus a”]

these were the vagina cookies. all 125 of them. the one’s with the tampon’s were particularly delicious. [/quote]

I am so happy I am gay.

Hope the party was good though.

I don’t think you would have gotten your gay card rejected if you would have eaten a vagina cookie. They were actually delicious.

Ahh, art imitates life once again.

Badly…what on earth, I mean how can one find imagery of tampons and menstruation a turn on or even erotic…or fun…it’s not even gross, it’s so bloody (pun unintended) common place and I had no idea men got on with that too…Threadkiller, I completely understand!

But the thread’s funny, including your posts. I got my daily endorphin quota from it, or whatever that stuff is that my brain makes when I laugh.