The Man Power Club, tell me about it (video maybe NSFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RfSq9kSN60&feature=fvw

I found this on YouTube while drifting through documentaries on male prostitution.

How come I never hear any girls talking about it?

Somebody tell me stories?

because it’s a gay club?

I don’t see why a bunch of guys, you know, working out to some music, taking off their clothes, shooting sparks from their mouth, in front of a bunch of guys in a dark room, I mean, why does that have to be gay? Maybe their just being friendly, and looking for critiques of their dance routine… The guy practicing Michael Jackson, he’s got great moves, right up until he rips his pants off for the johnson shot anyway, don’t remember that in MJ’s non-neverland repertoire…

And there are like 50% girls in the crowd, not that that would disqualify it from being a gay club, I recall a friend telling me that Secrets in Wash DC was like 50% chicks even though it was a full frontal gay show.

But seriously, I didn’t ahhhh watch the video at all, so who knows…

Ah, so it’s not Michael Jackson he’s dancing, it’s Michael Johnson routines!

Never been to one like that here. Back home, they wouldn’t allow guys in the crowd, too many problems with jeolous boyfriends. And they use more props, and they never show their faces.*

*disclaimer: for my farewell party, my exboss hired three of these professsionals for entertainment.