The Mc Afrika

I went the high-class way…I worked for a fast-food pizza restaurant. Smelled like pizza and spent my working hours crumbling raw sausage (before I became Muslim, mind you) and took home a discounted pizza almost every night for the whole month I was employed…ah, to be 15 again.

Well, seeing that they’ve already come up with a burger for Africa and Australia, it leads me to wonder when they are going to come out with the McAntarctica, the McEurope, the McNorth-America, the McAsia, and the Mc South-America. Personally, I’d be interested in how they characterize each one of these continents with one sandwich. Now there’s a thread idea!

Name your own Mc(fill in your favorite geographical location here) sandwich.

McNorthAmerica should be two 1/2-pound beef patties topped with poutine, jalepenos, and lots of mayonaisse served on two slices of Wonder bread.

McEurope should have at least 100 different kinds of cheese on it, lots of cream sauce, herrings, mushy peas, and taste very, very bland.

McAntarctica should be made of exotic poultry (read: penguin) and come frozen.

McSouthAmerica llama, beans…get it, llama beans? Anyways… Can’t think of anything for this.

McAsia would be the wildest burger yet…two patties of reconstituted curried mutton on rice buns, topped with falafel, teriyaki sauce, kim chi pickles…and corn?

So, thinking about the McAfrika burger and the new McD’s rice burger here in Taiwan, I wonder what unusual things people have seen on McDonald’s menus around the world.

The only other thing I can think of is beer in Germany, if my memory is right.

Taro Turnover in Singapore :noway:

They had a McKina McChina promotion in Copenhagen 10 years ago - chicken McNuggets with chopsticks…

Honestly, I have a hard time seeing any norwegian themed burger with pita breads used in the way of a bun, a McNorge burger would be with Rue bread, that red goat-ish cheese (Myseost), and a big helping of wind-dried salted cod in the middle.

Not very unusual, but they have/had a Mc Lobster (or something like that) burger in Boston.

Maybe this is a good place to post the picture of the “Niger Seed” (黑芝麻) donuts I saw this weekend :laughing: .

They had the McLobster in Nova Scotia, Canada too.
Mcdonalds was also making some amazing subs the last time I went home. I thought they were even better than subway.

The Former Mayor of Toronto Mel Lastman joked that he feared being put in a vat of boiling water while natives danced around him, in essense becoming a McAfrica himself.

“Snakes just scare the hell out of me. I’m sort of scared about going there, but the wife is really nervous. I just see myself in a pot of boiling water with all these natives dancing around me.”

geocities.com/CapitolHill/61 … rica9.html

McTeet . . . Austrian McDonald’s ad . . .

gewista.at/upload/249803f775 … onalds.jpg

The Maharajah Mac in India was pretty weird. So was the entire McDonald’s experience. Almost no meat in the place. And Indian spices, much as I love to eat Indian food, just don’t mix all that well with McD’s.
They also had the McAloo Tikki, another one of their all-veggie/all-Indian burgers.

bastards

Mc D’s at it again.

[quote=“rcebrnr”]

it’s real…need proof?
[well][here’s][three]

brings a whole new meaning to “special sauce”. …
HAHAHAH. // :laughing::lol::lol:[/quote]
It’s real funny if you know what “I’d hit it” means.

Let me see - is it the same thing you can (apparently) do with apple pies? They could make it a full menu concept :slight_smile:

Let me see - is it the same thing you can (apparently) do with apple pies?[/quote]

No thanks, I’ll stick with the cheeseburgers. :wink:

:astonished:

thestate.com/mld/state/4673475.htm

[quote=“ImaniOU”]McSouthAmerica llama, beans…get it, llama beans? Anyways… Can’t think of anything for this.
[/quote]
Ceviche and quinoa served in an empanada shell, with flan on the side?

Lol…I think “hitting it” with your double cheeseburger is illegal in all 50 states. Would it be considered burgrophillia?

[quote=“seeker4”]So, thinking about the McAfrika burger and the new McD’s rice burger here in Taiwan, I wonder what unusual things people have seen on McDonald’s menus around the world.

The only other thing I can think of is beer in Germany, if my memory is right.[/quote]
McSpaghetti in the Philippines.

More food fun. Didn’t think this really needed a new thread. It’s in no way related to Mc Donalds.