The meanest thing your partner ever did

… is probably too mean to tell, but here is a mean thing my wife did:

We were sitting in a restaurant with her family for the birthday of one of my local nephews, when she …

did put her hands round a very cold green-tea-ice drink for several minutes and then unexpectedly…

stuffed her ice cold hands in my shirt through the openings in the front (standing behind my chair) and layed her ICE cold paws on my kidney area.

:astonished: :stuck_out_tongue:

Women are dangerous. Especialy those married to me.

[picture me screaming at the table and her family looking surprised at me]

[quote=“bob_honest”]… is probably too mean to tell, but here is a mean thing my wife did:

We were sitting in a restaurant with her family for the birthday of one of my local nephews, when she …

did put her hands round a very cold green-tea-ice drink for several minutes and then unexpectedly…

stuffed her ice cold hands in my shirt through the openings in the front (standing behind my chair) and layed her ICE cold paws on my kidney area.

[picture me screaming at the table and her family looking surprised at me][/quote]

Man, that’s not mean. That means she loves you.

[quote=“bob_honest”]… is probably too mean to tell, but here is a mean thing my wife did:

[picture me screaming at the table and her family looking surprised at me][/quote]

That was a terrible thing to do…if she really loved you she would of taken her cold hands and pinched your nipples.

Jesus Bob, divorce her. It doesn’t get much nastier than the old cold hands down the front of the shirt trick. Next thing she’ll be at you with attack dogs, thumb screws and Chinese water torture. It’s a slippery slope; you’ve been warned.

Irish Stu: you say it’s love? It’s this kind of depraved, inappropriate counselling that gives Forumosa such a bad name (even one publication in The Journal of American Psychology by a forumosan? I think not). Shame, shame, shame.

The weird shit that goes on in people’s minds… :loco:

Guangtou: :s :blush: :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue: where is the link to “handbook to Guangtou’s wit, brief edition, 1897 pages” ???

Yeah, I think I’m getting a reputation. Had a genuinely kind PM from JDSmith the other day to see if I’d been taking my meds… Something similar from Ironman. Might be time to tone it down a notch perhaps. And then again, perhaps not :smiley:

No web page of wit translation to pass-on I’m afraid, but I’ve been visiting this one a bit lately: penddraig.co.uk/pen/tests/sanity.htm Scores are slowly improving…

Yeah, I think I’m getting a reputation. Had a genuinely kind PM from JDSmith the other day to see if I’d been taking my meds… quote]

??? A kind PM from me?? I must have been off MY meds! :wink:

I had a stupid girlfriend who got really pissed at me once because she stood me up for a date, so i went out with her sister instead. She took a good shirt of mine and dumped bleach on it. :raspberry:

Get any?

he he he :wink:

Yeah, I think I’m getting a reputation. Had a genuinely kind PM from JDSmith the other day to see if I’d been taking my meds… .[/quote] :wink: You too huh, Calling Dr.JD SMith, Calling Dr.JD Smith, Psyc ward-Code Blue :smiley:

As the partner- I once pissed off my boyfriend (who was drunk) so bad that he kicked the TV, and broke his foot. Blame it on the early 20’s and the MEMEMEME syndrome that comes with it :blush: :blush: :blush:

Mine took me on vacation to break up with me so that I was stuck out there with him for the next 3 days.

Isn’t making up sex (or maybe it’s breaking up sex, I don’t know) supposed to be great? Or so they say. Maybe he knew exactly what he was doing.

Yeah, I think I’m getting a reputation. Had a genuinely kind PM from JDSmith the other day to see if I’d been taking my meds… .[/quote] :wink: You too huh, Calling Dr.JD SMith, Calling Dr.JD Smith, Psyc ward-Code Blue :smiley:
:[/quote]

No, I’m afraid I was referring to MY meds, not yours GT. :slight_smile: You made a frightening comparison if I remember correctly. :astonished:

And I only do outpatients. :slight_smile: Hospitals smell funny.

Now here is a real nasty thing my wife did:

• she was in pain and we went to a doctor. But the doctor told us it is the liver and if the liver causes pain it would mean it is too late. Funeral and stuff. This doctor was rather straight forward :astonished:

• So we went to hospital and they checked her.

• Later when I returned from getting a sandwich and she was still in the Emergency room (she was there 2 h or so, takes long there), she told me:

…It is liver cancer …almost crying…telling me I shall be strong…asking… shall I call my family?

I was shocked for a while, but had hopes she only made another joke. But she left me a few minutes thinking and worrying before she admitted:

It is only the gall bladder and only a small problem.

:noway:

[quote=“bob_honest”]Now here is a real nasty thing my wife did:

• she was in pain and we went to a doctor. But the doctor told us it is the liver and if the liver causes pain it would mean it is too late. Funeral and stuff. This doctor was rather straight forward :astonished:

• So we went to hospital and they checked her.

• Later when I returned from getting a sandwich and she was still in the Emergency room (she was there 2 h or so, takes long there), she told me:

…It is liver cancer …almost crying…telling me I shall be strong…asking… shall I call my family?

I was shocked for a while, but had hopes she only made another joke. But she left me a few minutes thinking and worrying before she admitted:

It is only the gall bladder and only a small problem.

:noway:[/quote]

That IS shit. I hope you gave her a hard time for that.

My wife told me she was pregnant on April Fool’s Day (for a laugh :astonished: ).

I broke his cup.

He was upset.

The cup is broken. :frowning:

Ouch! False pregnancy report! I’d prefer it if she told me she had liver cancer, I mean, at least that problem is curable (for me) in a much shorter time than a pregnancy.

HG

Well, she is afraid of injections and infusions.

:upyours: So when they searched the vene and did not find for a long time

I remembered the recent lethal injection execution is US and …

told her a little about it :rainbow:

She went a little bit pale … :stuck_out_tongue:

(we two always have our fun)

Isn’t making up sex (or maybe it’s breaking up sex, I don’t know) supposed to be great? Or so they say. Maybe he knew exactly what he was doing.[/quote]
Don’t think I would have minded as much if he would have put out afterwards. :astonished: