The Mike Hunt Story (or The Funniest Story I've Ever Told)

:neutral:
I think I heard that joke way back in high school.
Only I remember it being delivered far more succintly.

Here is a typical joke to make irishstu laugh:

What is hairy and coughs?
A coconut with a cold.[/quote]

I prefer the black claw one. The black claw one is 10/10, or maybe even 11/11.

I prefer the black claw one. The black claw one is 10/10, or maybe even 11/11.[/quote]

The coconut one is funny, because coconuts don’t catch colds, irishstu!

The other one would be funny if everyone in the English speaking world hadn’t heard a joke about Mr M Hunt before. There’s no dramatic tension or twist in it. No punchline moment. It’s just a long story. It’s probably better amongst friends in the pub, though.

Hey Stray Dog, I laughed at it when I read it, and I thought I probably wouldn’t.

No. The funniest story you ever told was last night at the bottom of the RTMart escalator when you told me you were going “home” to “feed” your “doggies.” Now THAT was a funny story!

I prefer the black claw one. The black claw one is 10/10, or maybe even 11/11.[/quote]
Because it was true?

Because it was true?[/quote]

Well it’s true that I thought that it was 10/10, or maybe even 11/11.

Because it was true?[/quote]

Well it’s true that I thought that it was 10/10, or maybe even 11/11.[/quote]
What if his name was Heywood Jablome instead of Black Claw? That would have been 12/12.

The first story would have been way better if the girl actually sharted and then somebody said “Call for Mrs. Crapterself! Call for Mrs. Crapterself!” and then the girl jumps up and says “That’s me!!”
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
See, now that’s comedy…

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”]
What if his name was Heywood Jablome instead of Black Claw? That would have been 12/12.[/quote]

I may have given it a 12/12 if it had had a car chase.

So this was a posh invite only party. And you didn’t know the names of the people there?
And who calls themselves “R”? “Dave, I’d like you to meet R”, “R, this is Dave”

:cactus:

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]So this was a posh invite only party. And you didn’t know the names of the people there?
And who calls themselves “R”? “Dave, I’d like you to meet R”, “R, this is Dave”

:cactus:[/quote]

Still, if he was going to make it up, you’d think he’d make it up so it was, you know…funny.
On the other hand, it ain’t like he’s all that bright…

I think I heard that joke way back in high school.
Only I remember it being delivered far more succintly.[/quote]

If you did, I’d be amazed, because this is a true story.

So when are we getting the second funniest story you’ve ever told?

That’s already been made a classic post. :discodance:

Brilliant, Stray Dog, just brilliant! Much appreciated! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Or I guess I could tell you the story that my mate laughed so hard at that he ended up falling through a glass door. It had him in stitches.

Or I guess I could tell you the story that my mate laughed so hard at that he ended up falling through a glass door. It had him in stitches.[/quote]

OK then.

Or I guess I could tell you the story that my mate laughed so hard at that he ended up falling through a glass door. It had him in stitches.[/quote]

Ba-Da-CRASH! (Ba-Da-Bomb!)

lol that’s a funny story. Very well written too :notworthy: