The MilTownKlan

Let me put my evil grin face on… :smiling_imp:

Some of you have no idea who I am and will think I’m crazy. Some of you know who I am and think I’m crazy. Some will be interested in finding out more about the MTK.

I have a video where I ramble for a while about what I’m trying to put together: youtube.com/watch?v=ZONbwiF6LaY

I have another “hidden” forum where the foundation for this thing is being put together. Anyone that might be interested can sign up for this email list: miltownklan.com/

You’ll get an email asking you to tell me a little bit more about yourself, then I’ll email back. :smiley:

Or you could just PM or email me. :slight_smile:

laterz!

MTK -
great juggling.
lower your center.
you roll good.

The addiction is finally wearing off a bit, but I still put about an hour or so in a day. I was juggling non-stop when I started. :stuck_out_tongue:

reshoot!!! the camera work is to frenetic!!! Otherwise, good idea. But you know
:wink:

[quote=“Namahottie”]reshoot!!! the camera work is to frenetic!!! Otherwise, good idea. But you know
:wink:[/quote]
Yeah, that was the rambly edition. More will get made with better shooting and more organized thoughts.

And some of us know who you are and think you are inspiring.

And some of us know who you are and think you are inspiring.[/quote]
Thanks! :slight_smile: Sounds like the first drink’s on you when I get back. :beer: :wink:

And some of us know who you are and think you are inspiring.[/quote]
Thanks! :slight_smile: Sounds like the first drink’s on you when I get back. :beer: :wink:[/quote]

Ya, sure, you betcha.