The Morgue 2021

Yeah, I learned this the other day and commemorated his awesome work and skills properly. Note the beautiful bass lines too:

Nice collaboration with Herbie Hancock:

2 Likes

Play stupid games

4 Likes

Ok. Good practical experience

1 Like

indeed, all 30 passed the martyrdom practicum!

2 Likes

“…and now everyone pay attention! I’m not going to repeat this!”

4 Likes

Former US Secretary of State George Shultz (1920-2021) has passed away. The man had quite the life—and also evidently clear-eyed views of how the US should deal with the PRC, at least according to this engaging detailed tribute from William A Stanton:

RIP.

Guy

4 Likes

Meanwhile, back in Taiwan:

Guy

1 Like

A

Hundred

And

One

4 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

Oh no. He was a great comedian.

Yeah, I’m definitely not reaching that age with all the drinking I’ve done (and crap I’ve eaten). Well… good for him. A life well lived.

RIP Mr. Baldwin

For a second, I thought Alec Baldwin or one of his brothers had died. In any event, RIP to this person that I’ll now educate myself about.

1 Like

Bunny Wailer. Loved his dub stuff.

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1614872259006

2 Likes

The Second City years were great. This stuff would probably get you shot today.
Very funny guy.

When I was a kid I used to confuse John Candy with John Goodman. I guess I don’t need to explain why. Liked him here:

Joan Weldon, actor, most famous for Them!, giant ants movie. Notably, for a 1950s science fiction movie, she not only played a level-headed scientist, she was also an action hero who insisted in going down the sewers and checking on the giant ants face-to-feeler, because she couldn’t teach the male heroes enough about them in time.

Canada’s greatest hockey dad has passed away:

Guy

5 Likes