The Morgue 2021

Controversial! I appreciate how criminals could be patriots and vice versa. It works on both sides.

1 Like

Hitler was a patriot.

Also a bit of a cunt.

Likewise Pol Pot.

1 Like

I doubt many who prefer to think briefly have any arguments with this.

However, I do. Hitler was not a patriot. He is on record of calling for his adopted country to burn for the German peoples’ failure to do his will. I don’t know about Pol Pot, but I’d guess similar.

Obviously they were both cunts. That’s an easy call.

Not very effective patriots. Their actions both led to their countries being occupied by foreign powers.

What about Mao? Was he a patriot?

Or was he just in it for the little girls? :bath:

Just a small town teacher who enjoyed skinny-dipping in rivers…

A true hero. I hope they start a go fund me for his funeral. I’d donate for this young mans family to give him a hero’s sendoff.

3 Likes

DMX had an OD. Reports are that he’s now brain dead. :cry:

2 Likes

Aw man…brain tumor. RIP.

Yes, he was good in ‘Chernobyl.’ Shame, and very young.

1 Like

And he’s gone. RIP.

https://outsider.com/news/entertainment/rapper-dmx-dies-50/

Damn. That’s so sad :disappointed:

I was just reading some reports saying he’s still alive. This is very confusing.

But no brain function.

Yeah. I wonder why so many news sources went to print with the death story. Really strange. You just can’t trust the media these days. Hope he pulls through.

1 Like

Seems a bit unlikely. “No brain function” means he’s dead. I’m guessing the family just want time to make the decision to switch the machines off.

Yes. The prognosis, obviously, is not good.

They might pull a Michael Schumacher and keep the poor bugger ‘alive’.

Well, it’s a safe bet that he doesn’t know or care anymore. But yes, very sad for the people left behind when the doctors hold out that nonexistent sliver of hope.