The Morgue 2022

Oh, you already knew it wasn’t a real thing but played along with the myth. :laughing:

There’s another thread that this information would be appropriate in.

“Apohenia is identifying significant relationships, when in fact, they probably don’t exist independent of the observer.”

2 Likes
1 Like

Loved this show. Dobi & Maynard
Dobi Gillis & Bob Denver

2 Likes

Damn. So soon after Norm - they were good friends

Be my baby

Tragic life thanks to thar creepy asshole Phil Spector.

3 Likes

Likely to be one of the best dressed in the hereafter.
RIP Mr. Cerruti.

2 Likes

Nice pic of him on a bike in a city (Europe?).
Notice his right shoe is in old-style clip pedals, but left foot not.
Argyle socks, too. The rich kids would wear them to the private school I attended in the 80s.

Left pedal has clip still hanging down.
Mafac centerpull brakes.
Front QR in wrong position.

But the man is stylish, nonetheless.

2 Likes

Just watched fight club yesterday. He was a good actor! And singer obviously.

9 Likes

Not Tim Curry good, but definitely a talent who will be missed!

2 Likes

What a guy. Makes you cry. Und I did.

1 Like

I recently watched some young folks on You Tube reacting to Paradise by the Dashboard Light. I was a member of a Rcky Horror shadow cast in the early 80s and the theater would show that video, or Tim Curry’s I Do the Rock, before every midnight showing. RIP Meat Loaf. He sang some iconic songs.

6 Likes

Used to have these in Berkeley at the local independent theater. I knew people who literally went in costume every Saturday night. I think it lasted for like 20 years. Going once was enough for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ugh, hated shows like that. I have this on wax and shall spin away this evening.

RIP Mr. Loaf

2 Likes

That would be me for about a year and a half. It was fun at first but towards the end I got tired of the infighting and cliquishness that so often arises in groups. I know they usually have Rocky Horror performances in October here but I’ve never been (I’m now one of the old dudes that we used to laugh at when I was performing)

Edit: I scrounged up a photo from that time. I’m the guy on the far left playing Rocky. This is from 1983; I was 20 at the time. The guy in the wheelchair in the blue coat would play Meat Loaf’s part (Eddie) sometimes. It’s hard to believe that this movie is still being shown in theaters.

me rhps

5 Likes

She was so hot in the day…mix of black and native American.

And another one…

1 Like

Damn, the Grim Reaper is kicking 2022 off to a brutal start.