The Most Attractive Athletes in Beijing

Wow, I’m surprised no one mentioned 100M track women. Damn. If you’re a butt man, those ladies have got what you need:
BOOTAY!

No offense intended to them at all. Track and field is clearly one of the most exciting events and those are among the greatest of all Olympic athletes (sorry pingpong, archery and badminton).

But, damn, they’re something else to look at. Like watching the Kentucky Derby.

Man can not live by
BOOTAY
alone, he also needs
POONTANG
!

Alison Stokke - American Pole vaulter gets my vote, and my pole.

[quote=“Tyc00n”]Alison Stokke - American Pole vaulter gets my vote, and my pole.

[/quote]Give that girl the gold.

Goodness gracious me! I am having improper visions of faunacation.

Actually, I’ve spent the last fifteen minutes trying to come up with a witty line using the word “pole.”
I thought I was onto something with using her surname “Stokke” in combination with “pole” a la “Oh, eer, I wouldn’t mind her stokking my pole” but it doesn’t really work - you need to insert an “r” for that.

Damn, I have squandered all my wittage insulting Canadians and Australians, and I’ve bleed meself dry for the sexual innuendo.

Just give her a special gold for looking so good !! Most of the other female athletes are way too muscular. Too developed for my taste. Less feminine.

No problem where she sits or stands …or…err nevermind.

The Polish women’s volleyball team has some super cuties. Whoa.

Paraguayan heartthrob breaks our collective hearts
This one’s not too bad, you know, for a Paraguayan.

That American girl holding the stick thingy is hot. I love the Olympics.

World record-holder and two time (2004, 2008) Olympic gold medal winning pole vaulter, Yelena Isinbayeva, whose latest world record was a foot higher than the second place winner.

and goldengala.it/images/2007Yelena.jpg

nah, too manly…

Look at her face in the picture bottom right. That’s what she will do with your “pole”, when she’s angry… [shudder]

Emma Green, Sweden, High Jump

Silke Spiegelburg, Germany, Pole Vault
great latissimus dorsi!

uthstuff.blogspot.com/2008/08/to … ijing.html

twins!

fhm.com/asp_code/bigeyelinks … beard.html

check out this polevaulter - like sculpture

fhm.com/asp_code/bigeyelinks … beard.html (Click Jill Wittenwyler)

there you have it.

[quote=“hannes”]nah, too manly…

Look at her face in the picture bottom right. That’s what she will do with your “pole”, when she’s angry… [shudder][/quote]

Ha! I wasn’t the only one who noticed Yelena.

[quote]My esteemed colleague Simon Barnes and I share a love for all things beautiful at the Olympics. In no particular order, the loveliness list goes something like this: Elena Isinbaeva, all (female) swimmers, all (female) divers, beach volleyballers (female), high jumpers (female) heptatheletes (female)…and Yelena Isinbayeva.
So for Simon, all my red-bloodied colleagues who are into their third week away from home and all the lads in my 5-a-side football team back home. These pictures are just for you guys.
Enjoy!

[/quote]
timesonline.typepad.com/olympict … s-ele.html

But I confess, her polevaulting form was also very impressive (seriously).