The narratives about Antifa thread

tasting some pavement

2 Likes

To be fair that was a BLM protest not a skinny white dork protest so…

the guy who ate asphalt was a white dork protester.

No longer a dork. That road rash definitely upped his street cred.

Just assume anything being posted by the Trumpies is a fabrication and you won’t go far wrong.

1 Like

Pretty ironic considering this exchange started with @eCanada calling a 100% factual tweet a “complete fabrication,” which was easily refuted with information from the Portland Police.

1 Like

wrong thread

1 Like

It’s been debunked here many times, as a group or any kind of serious threat (they can’t even give arrest or death numbers), so I just sit back and laugh at the nonfactual tweet spam and flailing.

Exactly

1 Like

So many people so touchy about the Antifa narrative.

3 Likes

Just assume those who claim Antifa don’t exist support looting, robbery and rioting among other things.

1 Like

Is this the bipolar guy who was off his meds and having a meltdown?

This whole story is sad. I don’t know if it’s systemic racism, but it’s systemic failures back to back to back.
Jesus.

I’m all for stigmatizing them some more.

I still don’t support knife control, though.

Maybe an NFL team can put his name in the end zone.

1 Like
1 Like

update to cake: house republicans still won’t denounce right-wing extremism. nor are they willing to impose a truly democratic, free and fair voting system equal for all us citizens.

1 Like

Super weird, right? I think the patterns of focus reveal true colors anywhere you gander.

Someone posted an article about people who experienced violent protests favoring Trump. I’m really glad they posted that, because the narrative by local entities is that certain cities have become hellscapes.

If true, and those people in the hellscapes are voting Trump, we will see cities like Portland voting for Trump, right? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hasn’t made any sense for a long time. it’s just getting so blatantly obvious. the contradictions they try to contradict while trying to correct a contradiction…

It’s an elusive boogeyman they’re chasing for sure. I wonder why Trump is trying to scare people into thinking antifa is coming for them in the suburbs, when it’s the cities that are ‘chaos’, and surely he can secure votes there? :upside_down_face:

1 Like