The narratives about Trump thread

… city officials recognized Daniels for her “leadership in the #RESIST movement” and noted that the city has previously passed resolutions calling for articles of impeachment to be introduced against President Trump.

When it comes to gargantuan, seismic egos, Trump doesn’t hold a candle to coastal Democrats. I wonder if Stormy was able to get a … script in Important hands there. La La Land fo shizzle.

This moron takes the cake. The fact that he represents my county is pretty aggravating.

Please enlighten non-Americans as to the identity of this specimen. :slight_smile:

A quick reverse image search reveals he is Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA). A google on his name and news, seems he wants to take peoples guns away.

Pretty tone deaf in the current political climate where the Dems are still pushing their soft coup attempt at removing the President by using their phony Russia collusion narrative as well as #SpyGate is trending as we learn the extent of spying on the Trump campaign (haven’t even got to the 1000’s of requests for data on individuals by outside contractors going back to 2015 yet, abuse of the NSA database). I don’t think you will find the Republicans amicable to giving up their guns right about now.

1 Like

No, you will not. There is a chance, though, that this Swalwell bozo will get his way in California (even though already Californians are limited by state law to a series of hurdles to lawful gun ownership that have nevertheless not prevented violence in California).

Gotta wonder how much longer Californians will be willing to live under the heavy thumb of Democrats in Sacramento. Especially since what they’re REALLY doing is enabling idiots like Swalwell to make a run for national office.

1 Like

2 Likes

When is Mueller going to open up an investigation into that thing on Trump’s head? It appears to me to be mutating.

It would appear that within Hours of Trump cancelling the NK summit, The NK has had a change of heart and thinks that what was said was just in retaliation for what the US said…
They would like the meeting and were taken aback by the cancellation.
Round 1 to Trump. I think they still try to play the usual games of the last 20 years. I think Trump would like a Deal , but they know he will walk if the dick him around, as they have in the past. Hopefully all these bluffs will produce a meaningful result for everyone…

Not just mutating…it’s evolving. It’s on a path to become the Perfect being.

Yes he wants to take their assault rifles away.
Shock. Horror.

1 Like

I have secret evidence that Trump is cojoined at the head with an alien, which, if you think about it, is a lot better explanation for how a slick t.v. huckster could have pulled off the upset of the milennium against the Perfect Candidate.

Agree. It seems that after North Korea met with China that is when North Korea started to talk tough again. China doesn’t want this to go well so they can keep the buffer between them and South Korea (and US) at the expense of the North Koreans. Trump isn’t going into that meeting without the upper hand. Not that I’m a Trump fan, but security is a concern. After all, Kim Jong Un did have his brother killed in neighboring Malaysia…

2 Likes

China started relaxing sanctions at its border with the DPRK as soon as the summit was announced.

Trump is a dangerous demagogue who wouldn’t understand patriotism if it smacked him in the face. Disgusting.

2 Likes

Will those millionaires who play in the Nfl ever recover?

1 Like

I think it may be time to start integrating the NFL…African-Americans are way overrepresented! What football needs is more Asians, Latinos, Indians…oh, and whites. Diversity is strength!

1 Like

Do away with the National Anthem at games=problem solved

1 Like

This would never work. It makes too much sense.

That’s a good point. It’s overtly political. I hadn’t really thought about it that way. Teams started it in that sense. On the other hand, it’s a long-standing tradition. It’ll be interesting to see what happens. I don’t think it’s going to go well for the league. They’ve given the players an out (stay in the room), but they’ll be forced to deny their patriotism in a way by doing so. I don’t think they’ll take it lying down, kneeling or standing. But, we’ll see.

Does anyone perchance agree though that people who don’t stand for the anthem shouldn’t be in the country? That’s what I was talking about above.

I doubt anyone would agree with that. It’s might be argued he was joking, at the expense of the kneeling players, I have heard it argued his remark about McCain was rooted in a joke. Obviously one intended to insult McCain, but originating from a joke.