The narratives about Trump thread

You had me at “when Trump gets elected again.” :grin:

You had me at being Cow! :star_struck:

Well, I don’t think the regime could survive for long without China’s approval. I highly doubt Kim holds any real power personally. What predicament do you mean exactly?

He’s a fucking idiot and embarrassment. He just handed North Korea an enormous gift and got nothing in return. Nothing. Wow, great negotiator. Meanwhile, he’s pissing off our friends as he’s pissing away the good economy he was handed coming into office. He’s a joke, An idiot. A clown. He even looks like a clown. Oh, but Russia and China just love him, as does North Korea. He’s treasonous.

4 Likes

Fuck the Nobel Peach Prize nomination. It means nothing. Actual denuclearization is what fucking matters. Now, if Trump can actually negotiate and see through denuclearization, then I’ll be impressed. A prize? For a handshake? It’s a fucking joke. Trump is playing the media, and N. Korea is playing Trump.

Congratulations! Excellent job of absorbing and regurgitating the MSM narrative! Your participation prize is in the mail.

2 Likes

You seem a little perturbed. Take two Trump administrations and call me in the morning. :wink:

2 Likes

Not at all. I think Trump is a fucking idiot, I really do. But if he can bring in REAL world peace and prosperity, I’ll give him credit.

So far, he’s doing the opposite. But, if he can show real results, I’ll give him credit.

I have no idea what that means…

That’s one of the standard symptoms.

1 Like

Yeah… still have no idea wtf you’re talking about, but that’s OK. You know, there are a lot of English teachers in Taiwan who do privates…

Your concern is touching, but I have a wife for that.

1 Like

And the brainwashing from MSM is pretty complete in this one…wonder if you got that upset over the corruption of Bush/Cheney too who were real criminals. Sadly the MSM seemed to support them and their Globalist views/Wars. CNN pretty much made its bread and butter on the 2003 Iraq Invasion. The knee jerk Right Wing that supported Bush back in the day is the same people I see on the left today… Look how much the Bushes/Clintons/Kerry/Obama/McCain supports each other… 2 parties my ass.

WTF is MSM? Sorry folks, I don’t have a TV and don’t do Facebook.

MSM is the main stream media

Rigggght. OK. So, if I think Trump is an asshole, I can’t think for myself, is that what you’re claiming? And if you think he’s NOT an asshole, then clearly you’re enlightened.

I hate ALL the fucking media. I’m a fucking Libertarian at heart, and Trump is an asshole.

Calm down there,what did Trump do to get you so riled up?
Did he invade anyone? Did he lie about chemical weapons as a pretense for illegal war?
Did his actions create ISIS? Did his choices end up murdering millions?
Did he open Guantanmo? Did he open secret FISA Black courts against US Citizens?
Did his VP profit off Haliburton? Did he benefit along with Clinton from arms deals in Iraq?
Did he arm the Sinaloa Drug Cartel in Operation Fast and Furious? Did he side with Saudis over the US? Did his administration out a CIA agent to the press who criticized it? Did he propose a Media Czar by sneaking a Presidential order on Christmas day? Did he sell Uranium to the Russians? Did he kill tens of thousands of children in endless Drone attacks unreported by the media?

Did he pass the Patriot Act?.. I would feel better if I saw the same anger from people against Bush too whose been about 100 times worse. Somehow this level of anger seems to be sold to people who dont have time to look into facts calmly and impartially… BTW a few of the points above were Obama also not just Bush…look how they all defend each other…along with McCain, Henry Kissenger, Kerry, Reid, Schumer, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Feinstein, Jeb Bush, Hilary, Podesta…

The only honest one among the Bush Admin was Colin Powell.

3 Likes

If this is true, it’s a little curious that every opinion you’ve expressed so far is in perfect lockstep with the media narrative.

1 Like

Its completely Huffington Post, NewsWeak, CNN, Msnbc, Yahoo News to the T