The narratives about Trump thread

Putin:“The era of ideological confrontation between our countries is long gone, the situation in the world has changed drastically”

WHERE IS MY WORLD WAR 3. I WAS PROMISED WW3, WHY IS EVERYONE MAKING PEACE.

REEEEEEE

Nobody wants WW3. We also don’t want the US president to fellate the Russian president. You’d think there’d be a nice middle area somewhere, but Trump just can’t seem to find it.

He’s so quick to criticize the leader of every friendly nation but he turns into a little pansy when he’s with Putin. It’s embarrassing. I truly hope there’s a piss tape, because the alternative is that he acts like that by choice.

The ideological confrontation is gone because the US president seems to be well in line with Russia’s ideology. Russia hasn’t made concessions, Trump’s just hopped on board the Putin train. I find it weird when people don’t understand why some find this concerning.

1 Like

It’s easy to make unsubstantiated claims.

We the public can only make judgement on facts, when this tripe passes for journalism on a regular basis the narrative that is being pushed by the media not only stands out as propaganda but their status as objective conveyors and conduits of truth becomes a joke.

2 Likes

That’s some fine journalism!

1 Like

It’s also a shocking level of honesty for HuffPo.

Fixed that for you. :wink:

2 Likes

Dude, it’s the American economy he’s improving.

Military might is downstream of economic might. That’s how we won Cold War I.

Oh, the homophobia.

I have to agree. A few years ago that tweet would have been something like:“BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP DROPPED A TURD IN THE SAME ELEVATOR OBAMA USED YEARS AGO.”

“His performance today will live in infamy as much as the Pearl Harbor attack or Kristallnacht.”

https://twitter.com/AliVelshi/status/1019053216997179392

2 Likes

I haven’t seen the left this outraged, unhinged and with this much hyperbole since…this time yesterday.

3 Likes

One day our kids will ask us about this time and age, and we’ll have to tell them: “It was the decade during which meetings between Presidents were considered to be on the same level as the holocaust”.

Sure, homophobia against the Russian dictator who actively encourages hatred and discrimination against the LGBT+ community in his country.

Try harder next time.

And I haven’t seen the right be so happy to be ruled through proxy by a foreign dictator in…well… forever! So it’s a new day for everyone, comrade.

1 Like

Fortunately not everyone on the right is insane.

Ana Navarro is one of the most outspoken Trump critics, next you will be quoting insane McCain.

1 Like

She doesn’t pass the politburo’s “purity test”, comrade?

What about pro 2nd amendment, tea party activist and conservative talkshow host Joe Walsh?

Never heard of him. Feel free to be outraged, although constantly being outraged for nearly two years can’t be healthy, personally, I’m going for an afternoon cup of coffee. See you here, same time tomorrow for another episode of “what to be outraged about today”.

“Russia has something on Trump”

“A tape might exist of Trump doing something in an elevator, though exactly where that somewhere is and what that something might be, no one in media can say. That’s because no one in media seems to have seen the tape — or is even confident it exists.”

I’m starting to see a pattern…